Any interest??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hmm I don't know enough about his availability or contract expectations but another plug on the D-line always causes me to raise an eyebrow

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
After Dallas cuts D. Poe, which should be happening soon I think......any interest Ram fans?
I don’t think so. He’s too much money at a position that isn’t really a problem. Robinson is coming back soon. I want the Rams to target a ILB. Someone affordable who also offers an upgrade over Young.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Unfortunately he's played poorly this year too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
None. Poe's had serious injury concerns, is over thirty, is only a nose tackle at this point, and Robinson is just flat-out better at this point.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
From what I've read he's played horrible this season.

266 snaps played with a total of 7 tackles and 0 pressures.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Unless they cut LVE (who has been injured most of year), they can keep their trash defense players. Any contributor to a historically bad defense has no place here.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Unless they cut LVE (who has been injured most of year), they can keep their trash defense players. Any contributor to a historically bad defense has no place here.

I'd trade for Leighton Vander Esch in a heartbeat if he was avaiable. Everyone else on that team is persona non grata.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd trade for Leighton Vander Esch in a heartbeat if he was avaiable. Everyone else on that team is persona non grata.
Amen to that.
Zero chance I think they trade him.
He is a building block sort of talent.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Putting aside the financial implications, I'd love to have Aldon Smith, DeMarcus Lawrence, or Jaylon Smith. IMO, a lot of their defensive problems are due to how complex (and antiquated) Nolan's scheme is.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No thanks to Poe, the rest other than Aldon we can't afford.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Putting aside the financial implications, I'd love to have Aldon Smith, DeMarcus Lawrence, or Jaylon Smith. IMO, a lot of their defensive problems are due to how complex (and antiquated) Nolan's scheme is.

Well, Jerry is buddy buddy with Stan so maybe we work something out. As long as none of them wind up with someone else in our division.

TexasRam

Legend
Yea I would even take Shaun Lee. If we could get a LB to cover the middle of the field and fill the run, that would be great.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sean Lee is an amazing LB that elevates that D to a top 10 D... during the few minutes he’s on the field between injuries.

No on Lee as he just can’t stay healthy. The best ability is availability, the one ability he sorely lacks.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aldon Smith is doing amazingly well considering
Coulda had him if we found him first.