Any interest in C Rodney Hudson?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams will go hard after Wiz. The Raiders are clueless and poorly coached, the fact that Wiz didn't play to a pro bowl level will make him attractive to the Rams. He is young, healthy, and on the upswing. Barks demonstrates the quality of the Raiders' coaching, and how much better Boudreaux is at getting the most from what he has.

Coach Bou just needs guys who can stay healthy. Rams will get after Wiz hard and fast IMO. He's a very nice fit.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If we somehow picked up Hudson, he was a freaking stud last season and hes in him prime. That should definitely lock down the C position for awhile. If we do go after FA's I'd rather see them grab him over a bunch of lower tier guys. But I doubt they go after him.

And we could get him by cutting Wells and Long then have enough to work on Bark. Yeah, I'm also confused. (n)

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Wisneiwski would be an upgrade over Wells. He doesn't suck. Put him between Blalock and Saffold and he suddenly becomes better. A few years ago the Raiders offensive line was their strength, but that slowly changed when Tom Cable left. He fits the run first mentality perfectly.

Plus Saffold knows Wiz well from his time w/ Raiders... Let's hope we can land Wiz & Blaylock then we can get a stud RT on day 1 of the Draft and use Barks $$$ to sign back up OL men

@Jerrymcd: Raiders are no lock to announce Hudson Tuesday unless they've got him in town and checked him out physically . . .remember Saffold?

Last edited: