Any Hanifan Sightings?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pcdesloge

UDFA
I miss Jim Hanifan. He had been a part of my professional football landscape since the early 70's on. Is he a contributor to any football talk shows? Will he be a part Rams telecasts this year? Seems to me that he and Coach Fisher would get along well.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I saw him on TV a few months ago. I don't remember the context or if it was even current or old footage.
Best I can do. I liked him a lot too.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I believe he will be on the Pregame and post game radio shows. Not sure if it will be on the flagship station or not.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I hear him on 101 every so often.

I loved Hanifans post game rants. He made every loss a little better. I remember being so pissed walking out of the dome after some tough losses, only to think "Oh my God, Hanifan is going to be fucking losing it! Hahahaha." We'd get in the car or find the radio at the tailgate and crank it up then laugh our asses off.

He was the shit. I miss him too. He's getting pretty up there in age though. Would probably make him even better though haha.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I love hanni.... What if he was the color guy for the games? Kosar couldn't hold a candle to him, lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2