Any Gamers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't play crap online but I love me some video games. For you that also enjoy, what is your most excited coming soon release?

I think Madden 25 looks like a freaking huge step forward and I can not wait to buy this.

Next month tho....the godfather of all games comes out. GTA5 I'm super pumped about this

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yup. We spoke about this a while back, but you're free to revive it now that we have many more new members.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7041&p=57097#p57097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7041&p=57097#p57097</a>

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
I'll just say this. 90% of the time I reply to threads, I'm at my friends apartment. I leave my gaming pc here because we game several times a week after work. We've been playing Diablo 3 and Minecraft alot lately. I'm excited for the new Madden too. I tend to start careers on madden with a guy named "Guy Mansworth" who's a 5'10" 240lb power back.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yep, I'm pretty excited for a few games. GTA V, Arma 3 and BF4 are games I'll get. I'll probably get the next Assassins Creed down the line eventually, and NHL 14.

I'm still on the fence about Madden 25, but I'm leaning more towards no at this point. I skipped last year as well, they don't ever do anything really new. I may pick that one up later on as well.... And that'll hold me over till this time next year, if not longer.

Milamber11

UDFA
Name
George
Yeah man think all gamers are pumped for GTA 5! Problem is not sending myself broke, there is Madden, FIFA, GTA, F1 and AFL Live coming out all at the same time...

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Yep, I'm pretty excited for a few games. GTA V, Arma 3 and BF4 are games I'll get. I'll probably get the next Assassins Creed down the line eventually, and NHL 14.

I'm still on the fence about Madden 25, but I'm leaning more towards no at this point. I skipped last year as well, they don't ever do anything really new. I may pick that one up later on as well.... And that'll hold me over till this time next year, if not longer.

Madden this year will be great, last year was a HUGE leap over the previous 6 years of the same damn thing. This year is far more in depth. This is the first time in a long time, i was excited about buying it. Check out some of the new features, it looks amazing.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
El Juggernauto said:
bluecoconuts said:

Madden this year will be great, last year was a HUGE leap over the previous 6 years of the same damn thing. This year is far more in depth. This is the first time in a long time, i was excited about buying it. Check out some of the new features, it looks amazing.

Are they still doing that Connected Careers crap over Franchise/Superstar modes? If so, then I'll pass.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are, but now they are doing it offline as well. And there is owners mode again. U can move teams. If your an La fan, you can actually move the rams to LA, u don't have to change
Their name. U hire scouts, advisors,
Coaches, control prices of items. If you move a team to another city you can sign a deal with a sponsor and get money off the price, it will suggest a color scheme and logo for you depending on the culture of where you move....I'm really excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free