Any DC area Rams fans going to the game??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I live outside DC, actually 10 mins away from the Skins training facility. I've talked to Kerrigan and RG3 before (he's a dick). And my man OJ Atogwe still lives in the area with his beautiful Amazon wife, he used to chat me up at the gym all the time, a really cool dude.

Only ever been to 2 games. When I was around 13 a Skins game that we lost in the final minutes when Warner had his bad thumb on his way out of St. Louis and a few years later driving down south for a Panthers game that we got shutout in...

Im looking at getting some cheap tickets right behind the Rams bench for this half empty stadium game. Anyone in on this upcoming bloodbath? Im ready to rage!

Last edited:

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Going ot be there, but up in nosebleed land :). Should be fun going witha bunch of Skins fans, they are expecting a bloodbath (with their team on the losing side) and they are friends so I will play nice. First away game I have been at since back in 1999-2001 in ATL. Those were fun game to go to then.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Going ot be there, but up in nosebleed land :). Should be fun going witha bunch of Skins fans, they are expecting a bloodbath (with their team on the losing side) and they are friends so I will play nice. First away game I have been at since back in 1999-2001 in ATL. Those were fun game to go to then.
I'm guesing you will probably be able to target some empty seats in the lower bowl and make your way down as if you own the place during a break.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got a well off friend who is taking me. We will be in section 125 row ten. My first nfl game ever.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I was supposed to be going (my first game) cause my friend lives in DC but his family's annual Christmas party is this weekend :(

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got a well off friend who is taking me. We will be in section 125 row ten. My first nfl game ever.
nice ill be looking out for some ROD fans in that area!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I live outside DC, actually 10 mins away from the Skins training facility. I've talked to Kerrigan and RG3 before (he's a dick). And my man OJ Atogwe still lives in the area with his beautiful Amazon wife, he used to chat me up at the gym all the time, a really cool dude.

Only ever been to 2 games. When I was around 13 a Skins game that we lost in the final minutes when Warner had his bad thumb on his way out of St. Louis and a few years later driving down south for a Panthers game that we got shutout in...

Im looking at getting some cheap tickets right behind the Rams bench for this half empty stadium game. Anyone in on this upcoming bloodbath? Im ready to rage!
I was at that game in DC with Warner and the remnants of the GSOT. What a heartbreaking game. At least I got to see Warner hit Proehl for TD right in front of me. That was cool. I was offered great tickets to this game, but will be too hungover as my company x-mas party is the night before. Honestly, that stadium sucks donkey scrotum, and I won't miss it. Have fun and get home safe! I will be watching from the confines of my living room 40 or so miles away. BTW, I used to work at the Verizon Ashburn headquarters a few miles from Redskin Park.

Last edited:

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Heading down from Jersey with my 7 year old son. Tour DC on Sat and go to game.
Just bought what they call "Dream" seats - 2nd row at 45 yard line behind Rams bench. Only paid $115 a piece! Supposed to rain Sun but we'll be there with bells on. We both have Bradford jerseys. Give us a holler!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I was at that game in DC with Warner and the remnants of the GSOT. What a heartbreaking game. At least I got to see Warner hit Proehl for TD right in front of me. That was cool. I was offered great tickets to this game, but will be too hungover as my company x-mas party is the night before. Honestly, that stadium sucks donkey scrotum, and I won't miss it. Have fun and get home safe! I will be watching from the confines of my living room 40 or so miles away. BTW, I used to work at the Verizon Ashburn headquarters a few miles from Redskin Park.
that's cool. I've never actually been to the training facility but gotten lost back there a few times. not looking forward to the stadium but oh well. friend had her window smashed in and bag stollen during the Tampa game a few weeks back.

oh fun fact did you know trey watts played ball for fairfax county

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Why is RGIII a dick?
long story short. me and some friends bumped into him at the bowling alley. real politely they asked him if he could stop by for a quick picture when he was done. when he finished playing he tried to sneak out until we saw his girlfriend stop him and physically pull him over to us. it was a low key place nobody harassing him or notice him either. I didn't care for a picture with him so i just took the photo lol.

iced

Surprises me sometimes how players can act like dicks to fans, especially after a game...

Thus far I've have to say my favorite Rams that I have met personality wise are Robert Quinn (Dude's so humble) and Quick (three times)

Big Unit

UDFA
We considered going; are from St. Louis but will be visiting our daughter in DC. Her boyfriend is from Spain; has never seen an NFL game; but the Redskins fans seem so sour it doesn't seem like the ideal game to introduce him to American football. Kind of a shame; while Cardinal baseball is king in St. Louis, I've always considered Redskin football king in DC. But limited time; we'll wait to take him to a playoff game in St. Louis next year. Gotta get him off to a good start.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
We considered going; are from St. Louis but will be visiting our daughter in DC. Her boyfriend is from Spain; has never seen an NFL game; but the Redskins fans seem so sour it doesn't seem like the ideal game to introduce him to American football. Kind of a shame; while Cardinal baseball is king in St. Louis, I've always considered Redskin football king in DC. But limited time; we'll wait to take him to a playoff game in St. Louis next year. Gotta get him off to a good start.

there are good cheap tickets behind the rams sideline on the lower deck. with probably plenty of rams fans behind the bench

check it out if you want. i hope the link transfers well: http://www.stubhub.com/washington-r...dskins-landover-fedexfield-12-7-2014-9037781/