Antonio Smith accuses Belicheat of "Cheating"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

"Either teams are spying on us or scouting us," Smith told a group of reporters, via ESPN's Tania Ganguli.

Smith's evidence: The Texans introduced some new concepts in their defense this week, and the Patriots (gasp!) adjusted to them. It was the second consecutive comeback win by New England.

"I'm very suspicious," Smith said. "I just think it will be a big coincidence if that just happened by chance. I don't know for sure, but I just know it was something that we practiced this week."

Smith admitted he had no particular proof.

"I'm saying it seemed like it," Smith added. "You can't never be for sure on anything because I ain't over there in their huddle, in their locker room, but it just felt like it."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...n-texans-antonio-smith-suspicious-of-patriots

"I've got the only crystal ball left in the history of man"

- Antonio Smith

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
A descendant of who????????????:rofl:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It would be nice if he was specific about the plays to which he's referring. I'd like to look at those and see if there was some sort of base coverage that ultimately would have been successful against what the Texans were trying to employ anyway. If it was something like (just an example) the Texans lining up with 3 TEs on 3rd and 1, but they sent them all out as receivers, and the Patriots immediately dropped 7 into coverage as the ball was snapped, then yeah. That would be suspect.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Once a cheater... Never trusted. That's Bellichick's problem. Too many people out there don't believe this guy plays by the rules.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ha! Yeah - or even just BEING competitive. Still - I go with NE cheating. I know because Belicheat is still breathing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It would be nice if he was specific about the plays to which he's referring. I'd like to look at those and see if there was some sort of base coverage that ultimately would have been successful against what the Texans were trying to employ anyway. If it was something like (just an example) the Texans lining up with 3 TEs on 3rd and 1, but they sent them all out as receivers, and the Patriots immediately dropped 7 into coverage as the ball was snapped, then yeah. That would be suspect.

Or we could all just say....lol this guy is full of shit lol.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
He must be catching up with the rest of us that know He is a Cheating Dog! lol

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
I must be in the minority, I don't think NE cheats. I think bill bilicheck maybe one of the best NFL coach's in history. Would be really dumb to cheat after spygate.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I must be in the minority, I don't think NE cheats. I think bill bilicheck maybe one of the best NFL coach's in history. Would be really dumb to cheat after spygate.

Just trying to make sure I'm following you here...

Are you saying that spy gate WASN'T cheating?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Only when he's awake

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I was talking football at work with one of my buds and the subject came up. My point was that they have had an avalanche of injuries this year, more than any team I can remember. I mean they are trotting out people in key positions all over field that nobody has ever heard of. On top of that, they lost all their receivers during the off-season so they were thin from the start.

And yet they keep on winning no matter who goes down..

I don't know about you guys, but smells a little fishy to me. No accusation, no proof, no evidence of any kind.....

Just makes you wonder, with their tainted past, what's really going on.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I was talking football at work with one of my buds and the subject came up. My point was that they have had an avalanche of injuries this year, more than any team I can remember. I mean they are trotting out people in key positions all over field that nobody has ever heard of. On top of that, they lost all their receivers during the off-season so they were thin from the start.

And yet they keep on winning no matter who goes down..

I don't know about you guys, but smells a little fishy to me. No accusation, no proof, no evidence of any kind.....

Just makes you wonder, with their tainted past, what's really going on.
Well ,give the devil his due,BTW I thought you were going somewhere else with that unprecedented injury meme and I thought it might be aimed at a long lost unlamented poster from the end of the alphabet

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well ,give the devil his due,BTW I thought you were going somewhere else with that unprecedented injury meme and I thought it might be aimed at a long lost unlamented poster from the end of the alphabet
Whose name shall not be mentioned.... RIGHT?:razz: