Anti-vent thread Rams v Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

markstewart67

Rookie
Damn wish I could be this chill after a tough loss like this haha. Props to you man.
Trust me....I'm not happy about it, but being a Rams fan for over 40 years teaches yoy to pick your battles, that being said.....to me it was one of those "whoever has the ball last will probably win" and unfortunately we didn't have the ball last. Is what it is....on to next week.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Trust me....I'm not happy about it, but being a Rams fan for over 40 years teaches yoy to pick your battles, that being said.....to me it was one of those "whoever has the ball last will probably win" and unfortunately we didn't have the ball last. Is what it is....on to next week.

Well, we kinda did have the ball last, we just gave it back haha. So I guess technically we didn't have it last, but barring that INT we would've. Anyway, you're right about the way the game was. Sadly our defense blew it yesterday.

tbux

Rookie
With Tru and Quinn out- to me it was simple- bring the heat early and often. Getting pressure on Stafford was paramount to win this game. Give him time to throw, and with our best corner out, he will eat us alive and he did. Not understanding not bringing more heat than we did.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
but to be honest, that was a fairly cake defense he was throwing against.
Fair point. Detroit isn't known as a defensive juggernaut and they also had a few guys out.

BUT... there have been plenty of games that the Rams have played a pedestrian defense and still struggled to get 14.

So, congrats to Boras, Keenum and the WRs on a very well played game.