Anthony Lynn new OC? Hired as Chargers HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not so worried about Lynn, but if we don't get Wade Philips, I wonder who for DC?

Inquiring minds want to know!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Damn You Chargers !!!

giphy.gif

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Per NFL network Anthony Lynn hired to be the HC of the Chargers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am not a fan of Lynn. Glad the Chargers snapped him up, I was worried they'd get Mike Smith who would have had them winning quickly. Really felt he was a no-brainer fit for them. Once again what do I know.

McVay is going to be immersed in this offense. Key hire is the DC, so get Stan on the phone with Wade Phillips and make that dude the highest paid assistant coach in the league!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
McVay is going to be immersed in this offense. Key hire is the DC, so get Stan on the phone with Wade Phillips and make that dude the highest paid assistant coach in the league!

I agree, ESK has the most money besides Paul Allen, so it's time to step up and hire the best DC in the league, however, Wade is 69, so if they end up with Gus Bradley I would be just as happy.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I agree, ESK has the most money besides Paul Allen, so it's time to step up and hire the best DC in the league, however, Wade is 69, so if they end up with Gus Bradley I would be just as happy.
Wasn't Gus hired by somebody already?

TexasRam

Legend
I was not hoping for Lynn. Don't need any more run first Types.

Let's get Goff behind a Mike Martz and air it out!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I was not hoping for Lynn. Don't need any more run first Types.

Let's get Goff behind a Mike Martz and air it out!

The number one complaint I've seen from Redskin fans is that McVay is pass happy, especially in the red zone. I think he and Martz may have some shared tendencies.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Gus is younger, yes. But Wade is the better DC, and he's not going to get snapped up by another team looking for a head coach. We'd have a Green Bay type setup with a bright offensive mind in charge and DC who most teams aren't going to try to hire away. That's a recipe for long term winning.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gus is younger, yes. But Wade is the better DC, and he's not going to get snapped up by another team looking for a head coach. .

With a 14-48 career record, Gus Bradley is going no where as a Head Coach in the near future.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Gus is younger, yes. But Wade is the better DC, and he's not going to get snapped up by another team looking for a head coach. We'd have a Green Bay type setup with a bright offensive mind in charge and DC who most teams aren't going to try to hire away. That's a recipe for long term winning.

You're dead on with the head coach angle, although Bradley may be a few years away from another shot. As long as Phillips doesn't retire, he should be around for a while.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What's Mark Treastman doing these days?

Keep him far away from Goff, I always felt he was awful and he's done nothing at the NFL level to make me feel otherwise. I hope he's back in Canada because I don't want Trestman in the same country as Jared Goff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're dead on with the head coach angle, although Bradley may be a few years away from another shot. As long as Phillips doesn't retire, he should be around for a while.

Gus is well regarded still. If he comes in and fields a strong defense as part of a Rams' resurgence he'll be back in that churn very quickly IMO.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You're dead on with the head coach angle, although Bradley may be a few years away from another shot..

14-48 gentlemen....The only opportuntiy that Gus Bradley will have to be a Head Coach again would be in college, he's the next Rod Marinelli.