Another Reason I Want To See Manning Win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

If Peyton wins, all that talk about Brady being the best QB ever will be debunked. The fans in NE are still calling the cry baby the best QB ever. Manning has broken nearly every passing record in the book. He needs another SB to shut the cheating Putriot fans up.

Brady and Billicheat are classless cheaters. Peyton can put another nail in their coffins.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can assure you that he has this on his mind having been knocked out of the playoffs a few times by the Patriots, and knowing that one or two times it might have involved being cheated you know he wants this badly. Had he lost to the Patriots two weeks ago he would be out of his mind about it. I'm guessing he wants to erase the "best regular season QB ever" from his business card.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me: win or lose... Manning is the best ever.

The media can debate other factors. What I see on the field is the best QB ever.

jjab360

Legend
For all the Manning vs Brady arguments there are out there, I don't think I've ever heard Brady called the best QB ever, whereas Peyton gets that honor all the time.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
For all the Manning vs Brady arguments there are out there, I don't think I've ever heard Brady called the best QB ever, whereas Peyton gets that honor all the time.

That's because its assumed that he's the best QB ever.

Payton Manning is a joke. He crumbles under pressure like a little b*tch. He's going to get broken in half in the SB. I'm putting my ROD money where my mouth is so let's see how things play out.

V3

Hall of Fame

How have you avoided hearing that? ESPN alone is so far up Brady's tuchas that it's hard to go an NFL season without hearing something along those lines.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Payton Manning is a joke. He crumbles under pressure like a little b*tch. He's going to get broken in half in the SB. I'm putting my ROD money where my mouth is so let's see how things play out.

I expected to see blue font.

People tend to forget he's won a Super Bowl. But, somehow that is not enough proof at his ability to win big games.

It's a team sport.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Go to NFL.com and look at the comments under some of the SB articles. The Putriot fans make me ill. Brady would not have won his SBs without their cheating. We know that. The second year Manning stood behind center, I knew he would break nearly all the records in the book. He is the best to ever stand behind center.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Say what you will about Bill B if he'd been Mannings coach they would have won more SB's and been there more often.

iced

by my count peyton is one up anyway - brady has 0 rings without cameras

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If Peyton wins, all that talk about Brady being the best QB ever will be debunked. The fans in NE are still calling the cry baby the best QB ever. Manning has broken nearly every passing record in the book. He needs another SB to shut the cheating Putriot fans up.

Brady and Billicheat are classless cheaters. Peyton can put another nail in their coffins.

Oh yes! I like Manning because a Brady/Cheateriot killer.

Ram_of_Old

by my count peyton is one up anyway - brady has 0 rings without cameras

It is hard to tell how many AFC East titles were stolen by the Patriots during their cheating years.

RAM$

UDFA
To me if Manning wins I would count it as a legit super bowl win. His super bowl win came against a "Rex GROSSman" led Bears. Not very convincing, I'd take Eli over Payton as my SB Qb.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To me if Manning wins I would count it as a legit super bowl win. His super bowl win came against a "Rex GROSSman" led Bears. Not very convincing, I'd take Eli over Payton as my SB Qb.

:wow:

Eli has been good in the Superbowl. But I take my chances Peyton.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram_of_Old

I will always hold the Giants in high regard. They embarrassed the Patriots twice in a SB and made Billicheat storm off the field before the end of the game. Oh, and they ruined their chances at an undefeated season....wait....I LOVE THE GIANTS!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

This Comment is a joke, tbh.

I don't even know how you can say that.

jjab360

Legend
How have you avoided hearing that? ESPN alone is so far up Brady's tuchas that it's hard to go an NFL season without hearing something along those lines.
I don't watch ESPN. I'm mostly going off of what I hear on other message boards and NFL Network.

jjab360

Legend

Lol, this post is a joke. Peyton is the man, Seahags can squawk their sorry asses all the way back to Seattle.