Another Point of view About Ray Rice From...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
According to FOX Sports, UFC Bantamweight Champ Ronda Rousey, has come out and said 'If she had been in that elevator it would have been a totally different Story' THIS I would pay to see...
Ronda-Rousey-333.jpg
ronda-rousey-3.jpg
espnw_body.jpg

Attachments

• rousey.jpg
    rousey.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 226

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Hot? Sure, she is pretty hot. But there is something off putting about a woman who could just annihilate you any time she wanted.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Without question she could beat my azz.

Hot? Sure, she is pretty hot. But there is something off putting about a woman who could just annihilate you any time she wanted.
I completely agree with both of you, she could destroy me in Nothing-Flat, BUT I plan on making her fall in LUV with me the second we meet, So she'll be my 'Protector':D ( Don't tell my wife of 40 years!!)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
That's just her testosterone talking. In reality, a bantam weight is between 115 and 118 pounds. She wouldn't have alot of chance against an NFL running back in a fight. Sure, she is a trained fighter, but we are talking giving up 100 pounds in weight to someone that would be mostly muscle and in great shape too.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's just her testosterone talking. In reality, a bantam weight is between 115 and 118 pounds. She wouldn't have alot of chance against an NFL running back in a fight. Sure, she is a trained fighter, but we are talking giving up 100 pounds in weight to someone that would be mostly muscle and in great shape too.

In MMA bantamweight is between 125-135. She weighs right at that 135 and she's 5'6". Now, I agree she probably still wouldn't stand a chance, but she has a lot of muscle on that body and if she got the first couple hits in, maybe she could win. But Rice only needs 1 hit and it's definitely over.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
It would have been a different story? I think not. I guess she's never seen an NFL player up close in person. This reminds me of the female rugby player who thought she could level a college linebacker.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, she's about 135 lbs. And while that's a significant difference in weight between she and Rice, in those close quarters it means nothing. She could rather easily break his arm or choke him out if she would be able to tie him up. And I think she means that she throws the first shot after that push and doesn't just charge him blind with her hands dropped.

Anyone see her in expendables 3? Pretty badass.

Athos

Legend
She's hot. She's crazy. She's as fiery as a hell cat and she could beat my ass a 1000 different ways to Sunday, but damned if she wouldn't be an incredible roll in the hay. :sneaky:

Provided she doesn't kill me then either.

The good ole' weight argument. I think I'll go with someone who's TRAINED to FIGHT in a number of different ways, over a RB using brute force. She's got incredible hand eye coordination and speed on her side.

And probably knows a crap ton of ways to deliver a ball busting kick to your groin too.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
That would be great to see her give Rice a beat down but I personally think the reality would not be what she expected if she went to blows with a 235lb man who wasn't holding back.

RamWoodie

Legend
Don't get it confused!!! She's daydreaming. That punch would have knocked her out too! Rice was a an idiot for hitting his wife (who was his fiance at that time).

She's quite attractive...but make no bones about it...if that punch hits her like it hit Rice's wife...it's lights out for Ms Rousey too.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Well that head and arm throw is only working cuz the gal in red doesn't use the counter ,all the people I coach with won't let our guys use it , I'd put my money on Ray just because of the close quarter she couldn't stay away from his fists well enough to use her grappling techniques from a "mistake" and FWIW her punches would have little effect ,she may not be able to comlete any takedowns ,they have weight classes for a reason and that being technique only goes so far.
National Champion Ben Askerin from MU had difficulty going up in weight from the 170's to 190's .Let her dominate in the mens class at her current weight and I'd give her a chance against Ray but his punch is like nothing she experiences ,so NO great pub but IMO she'd never take Ray