Another piece of the future contract decisions has just been made...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I would expect that as Rob Quinn continues his trend on mediocre on field performances each & every game plus any sign of an injury to one of the starting LB'ers....... its a matter of time before we get our first opportunity to see Ejuam Price get his first NFL game experiences.
When I saw Price meet L Collins, the starting RT for Dallas, in the preseason, I was sold on his explosion translating.
Ya, by week 12 or so, he will play some.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Would you quit it with the "NRC". Say at least some part of the mans name. He is not famous enough to do that.
You got to do your part in here gogoat1. Us older guys don't have much time left. So we take the easy shortcuts. By the way nice to see you in here some.I have hope he will be a famous Ram CB real soon.

In truth I am the worse of the worse of our poster who does these things....sorry.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Would you quit it with the "NRC". Say at least some part of the mans name. He is not famous enough to do that.
What needs to quit is you telling people how to post. I went back through your post and you've told people how they should only do, or stop doing or their idiots if, last I checked we don't do that here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
All this being said and true, I had to look up the Rams roster to see who the hell NRC was. I actually do like to know who is in the write up without having to work my brain too hard. So damn it! Quit making work for me. It took me a good thirty seconds and a whole new tab.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
It may b
All this being said and true, I had to look up the Rams roster to see who the hell NRC was. I actually do like to know who is in the write up without having to work my brain too hard. So damn it! Quit making work for me. It took me a good thirty seconds and a whole new tab.
It may be blue font but there is so much truth in it lol

Zero

Pro Bowler
Damn tabs aren't getting any cheaper these days either.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I think Quinn, Barwin, Tavon, TruJo and Watkins are gone next year.

Watkins I think walks himself out. Hopefully Thomas or Reynolds fills his void.

We draft an OLB but promote Longacre to starter. We also draft a couple cbs to provide depth and find our shut down man.

Maybe grab someone in free agency to replace Barwin.

Tavon gets released and Bailey get the green by the docs to play again and we pick him up. (I'd make this blue but I'd be lying if I say im not hoping we see Bailey in horns again.)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
too soon....lets see who really stands out in this playoff push....

Some of these guys are gonna be eliminated due to injuries....and concerns that they can't stay healthy.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Unless they go with more 4-3 sets Tree cannot play olb. He is way too small to set the edge , he needs to stay in the middle and I have faith he will get better .

Quinn and barwin are not doing that bad , their job is to set the edge and they have been doing that well for the most part . They dont need 10 sacks to be succesful just dont get beat on outside runs .

I think the defense is night and day from the first couple weeks and is only getting better .

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

N R-C did that help you? :sneaky:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They still make TAB?
Diet TAB?
That and Canada Dry Ginger Ale were the only two sodas at my grandmothers house in the day. She never refrigerated them though so you’d end up getting all excited about a soda that my mom wouldn’t allow, only to have it be all flat and watered down by melted ice. :sleep:

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
Coleman is not good enough to be called by his initials. Not like he is LT or something.

fearsomefour

Legend
That and Canada Dry Ginger Ale were the only two sodas at my grandmothers house in the day. She never refrigerated them though so you’d end up getting all excited about a soda that my mom wouldn’t allow, only to have it be all flat and watered down by melted ice. :sleep:
Yeah that sucks.
My parents never had any soda, sweets or chips etc in the house. The neighbor always had TAB. So, that was what I drank when I was kid....damn left coasters....any port in a storm.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coleman is not good enough to be called by his initials. Not like he is LT or something.
Not a question IMO of being "good enough" but being his name is stupidly long and not worth typing out when there's an acceptable abbreviation.

RamWoodie

Legend
This 34 defense is really not maximizing the Rams ability on the defensive line. I think Wade would do better to go with the 43 and simply use Quin to drop back against the Cardinals when he needs him to.

This is quite different for Quinn...and I've seen him quite a few times get lost in what he should do.

Quinn is not Leonard Little...Little went from LB to DE...that transition isn't as hard.

JackStraw

Rookie
The only way Sammy is a lock is if he doesn't perform well enough to get paid yetbut just loves being a Ram. I doubt we could afford to pay him even pay him Tavon money without missing out on Donald, Joyner or Gurley.