Another one bites the dust

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Lesson said:
Angry Ram said:
Didn't even realize this. Oh well..thanks for that TD.

Think the TEs are set...Jared Cook, Lance Kendricks, Mike McNeill. Think Corey Harkey gets PSd.

Rams carried Mulligan, Kendricks, McNeil and Harkey at one point in the season. I think there's room for Harkey on the 53 man roster.

Yeah but that was way late in the season.

Thrawn

UDFA
The Dude said:
The Rams save $725,000 of cap space, and I think end up with about $125K in dead money.

Whole lotta meh involved in this bit of news.

Actually I get 100k in dead money in my numbers, but this pretty much sums it up.

As far as the comments above on my 300k number. That's looking at opportunity cost. We cut him and save 725k. Hiring a rookie with no bonus money involved to replace him would cost us 405k. This gives us a savings of 320k. That is the best case savings overall once he's replaced. (Actual savings will be less.)

NOTE: I'm chiming in here because I did a search to see if there were any cap questions or posts referencing me. So I'm going back and filling in.