Another one bites the dust

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]315215468787023873[/tweet]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nothing against Mulligan; but this move shows our team is getting deeper.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I presume this it to make cap room for Mikkell?

Also thinks this shows they like Harkey a lot.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Nothing against Mulligan; but this move shows our team is getting deeper.
TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]315221853604020225[/tweet]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Lesson said:
I presume this it to make cap room for Mikkell?

Also thinks this shows they like Harkey a lot.

Wasn't his cap hit pretty low? I think they want to bring Mikell back at a reduced rate though, hopefully they can get something done. As the safety market thins out, I think he'll take the cheaper contract.

duckhunter

Starter
I think it was Thrawn who said releasing Mulligan would only save $300K over the minimum for someone else. Mulligan was the best inline blocker we've had for some time. Now I guess it's Kendrick's time to step up in that regard. Kind of a demotion from the sexy pass catching. I like Harkey coming out and was surprised he wasn't drafted. He actually got on the field late ast year and didn't embarass himself by any means.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
duckhunter said:
I think it was Thrawn who said releasing Mulligan would only save $300K over the minimum for someone else. Mulligan was the best inline blocker we've had for some time. Now I guess it's Kendrick's time to step up in that regard. Kind of a demotion from the sexy pass catching. I like Harkey coming out and was surprised he wasn't drafted. He actually got on the field late ast year and didn't embarass himself by any means.

Who is this "Thrawn" fella? :lmao:

Someone just invite the man to come to Rams heaven!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
They tendered TE Mike McNeill, who is also a pass catching type TE a few weeks ago. He's a 2yr player. He had a good preseason last year. Ran a 4.6 at his pro day a couple years ago, had an excellent 3 cone time, good hands.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rams save $725,000 of cap space, and I think end up with about $125K in dead money.

Whole lotta meh involved in this bit of news.

duckhunter

Starter
CGI_Ram said:
duckhunter said:

I doed the deed master and invited Thrawn over. He posts in spurts but da man has a spreadsheet on the Ram's cap numbers that drills down thru all the loose details of bonus money, etc etc. He's tracking the outyears as well. He has more correct info than <a class="postlink" href="http://www.spotrac.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.spotrac.com</a>.

He's got good reads/instincts on players as well.

If there is an error in the figure I gave, it's with me and not him. I barely know what happened 5 minutes ago.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Was he the one from St. Louis? I was kind of rooting for that TE from St. Louis...you know, hometown team and all

A55VA6

Legend
brokeu91 said:
Was he the one from St. Louis? I was kind of rooting for that TE from St. Louis...you know, hometown team and all
Nah, Mike McNeill is from St.Louis.

Speeps

Starter
This team continues to get younger. None of our skill position guys are older than 26. If I am the Rams, I would bring in a few vets, just for training camp to help these guys pick up some things.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
duckhunter said:
CGI_Ram said:
duckhunter said:

I doed the deed master and invited Thrawn over. He posts in spurts but da man has a spreadsheet on the Ram's cap numbers that drills down thru all the loose details of bonus money, etc etc. He's tracking the outyears as well. He has more correct info than <a class="postlink" href="http://www.spotrac.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.spotrac.com</a>.

He's got good reads/instincts on players as well.

If there is an error in the figure I gave, it's with me and not him. I barely know what happened 5 minutes ago.

I am a fan of Thrawn. I hope he makes the trip over.

Maybe we can convince him to be our site cap guru with a special place for his spreadsheet... :hehe:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Didn't even realize this. Oh well..thanks for that TD.

Think the TEs are set...Jared Cook, Lance Kendricks, Mike McNeill. Think Corey Harkey gets PSd.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Angry Ram said:
Didn't even realize this. Oh well..thanks for that TD.

Think the TEs are set...Jared Cook, Lance Kendricks, Mike McNeill. Think Corey Harkey gets PSd.

Rams carried Mulligan, Kendricks, McNeil and Harkey at one point in the season. I think there's room for Harkey on the 53 man roster.