Another Gurley Video!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
The Madden creators should watch this and rethink that 91 speed rating. Gurley can move.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I was watching that and imagining horns on his helmet.

That brought a smile.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
that second level speed is nuts it looks like somebody presses fast forward ever time he breaks through the line. sure as hell won't have those gigantic holes to run through tho lol

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I love it. A few things, early on in the video, that really stood out:
- The nonchalant one-handed catch of a rocket from the jugs machine
- The outside speed
- The inside vision to be patient and wait for a hole to open
- The inside power to create his own hole

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can't wait to see the camp reports...and see who is BPOT now...Best player in college football last year...Reminds me of Aaron Donald..as in, I expect an instant impact to be felt on Sunday's....And my initial comparison is a combo of ED, and really, Bo Jackson....
Edit....
Anybody know who that Clemson Tiger #20 is? Looks like he's got some wheels....And my secret LB crush Stephone Anthony is NOWHERE in this game....I wonder where is Vic Beasley? Small note: Clemson has some studs, I believe they'll be top ranked this year...Gives me a good feeling about Battle...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Whenever I hear this guy in interviews I just think he's the coolest guy around. I wanna root for this guy
Totally down to Earth and level headed to me. I have a feeling he's gonna be one of the greatest Rams of all time
Watching those highlights are exciting. I bet even his lowlight reel is awesome hahaah

(disclaimer: I thought David Rocker was gonna be a Ram great as well)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Unbelievable vid. Watching DBs go after him reminded me of the "And they'won't catch him today" call in the SB.

Part of me hopes he doesn't play a down this year. As spectacular as he is, and will be, I don't think he's, at this point "the final piece that puts the Rams over the top".
I'd much rather see him next year with what will be a much improved Line, and a successful Foles coming back. He's just too valuable a part to fuck with this year.

If JF's philosophy works, (and he WILL be back), it'll work with Mason, Cunningham, and maybe even Pead. JMO.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd much rather see him next year with what will be a much improved Line,

Nah, won't take a year.. it will be around game 3..heheh.. one could hope and dream.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not sure if this video has been posted yet, but this is my favorite of TG.

The music is inspiring and looking forward to see this kid tear it up when he's ready to take the field.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=solDX4JxDEs

I really like Gurley, and I pray he turns out to be everything we all think he cam be!
BUT, I have this nagging fear, he could turn out to be like that kid the 49ers picked up a couple of years ago,(I don't recall his name!) and 'Red-Shirted him his 1st year. and then the guy never made the field after that, A BUST!
I don't want to be a "Debbie-Downer" It's just a "Little fear" in the back of m head!!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like Gurley, and I pray he turns out to be everything we all think he cam be!
BUT, I have this nagging fear, he could turn out to be like that kid the 49ers picked up a couple of years ago,(I don't recall his name!) and 'Red-Shirted him his 1st year. and then the guy never made the field after that, A BUST!
I don't want to be a "Debbie-Downer" It's just a "Little fear" in the back of m head!!

You're talking about Lattimore right? the one just retired this year..

I recall reading something recently that Gurley had a clean tear, while there were more complications with Lattimores.

So they are expecting a full recovery with Gurley, but don't worry I'm gonna pray everyday, just in case.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I recall reading something recently that Gurley had a clean tear, while there were more complications with Lattimores.

So they are expecting a full recovery with Gurley, but don't worry I'm gonna pray everyday, just in case.
Thanks for the info! And I thought the name was Lattimore, but I wasn't sure!(y)

Mamfm5

UDFA

The Lattimore injury was one of the most gruesome injuries I have seen. His medical issues ran far deeper than Gurley's. Not discounting an ACL injury, but I am sure he will fully recover. He sure looked fast in those videos of him on the treadmill a month or so back.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I want to make it perfectly clear that I'm a big fan of Gurley and of his pick at #10.

No question that he's a terror once he hits the secondary.

And it's a treat to see how effective he can be as a receiving threat.

But let's be honest. In watching the video, I couldn't help but notice that he was into the secondary before scarcely being touched. Many times he WAS untouched. I saw some holes you could drive a truck through, frankly.

ANY RB would gain yardage with blocking like that. I'm told that none of his OL were drafted. That surprises me, because they were giving Gurley many amazing holes to run through. Hell, I think that even I could pick up 5 yards with some of those openings. Lol.

Ironically, it actually puts a bit of doubt in my mind about the Gurley comparisons to elite RB's.

Re watch it yourself, fellas, and see if you saw the same things.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to make it perfectly clear that I'm a big fan of Gurley and of his pick at #10.

No question that he's a terror once he hits the secondary.

And it's a treat to see how effective he can be as a receiving threat.

But let's be honest. In watching the video, I couldn't help but notice that he was into the secondary before scarcely being touched. Many times he WAS untouched. I saw some holes you could drive a truck through, frankly.

ANY RB would gain yardage with blocking like that. I'm told that none of his OL were drafted. That surprises me, because they were giving Gurley many amazing holes to run through. Hell, I think that even I could pick up 5 yards with some of those openings. Lol.

Ironically, it actually puts a bit of doubt in my mind about the Gurley comparisons to elite RB's.

Re watch it yourself, fellas, and see if you saw the same things.

Yes, I saw some of the stuff u mentioned.

But I also saw a badass trucking, stiff arming, out running, catching, throwing, and juking fools.