Another example on how to use Tavon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Very good ideas. Might I add one. Use Tavon on Kickoffs. Gee, Givens isn't getting it done.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could not agree more!!! Clearly this is where not having a "prototypical" QB who can throw the long ball hurts us.... In addition to TA being schemed like he's a bigger guy... as opposed to a D. Jackson type player who could average 20 yards a reception... The fact that we're using him as an Amendola type is horrible. You don't draft a slot receiver who gets 7 ypa and 0 yac in the first round... (This isn't a criticism of where we drafted him b/c you can't "teach" the type of speed and playmaking ability that TA has.)

Eh, I have had my criticisms of Davis's deep ball but that bomb he threw to Quick and the 3rd down pass to Pettis were both right on point.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very good ideas. Might I add one. Use Tavon on Kickoffs. Gee, Givens isn't getting it done.

Yes. I know that's adding more risk to his health but we need that field position. If not Austin, use someone who can get us yardage.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Eh, I have had my criticisms of Davis's deep ball but that bomb he threw to Quick and the 3rd down pass to Pettis were both right on point.

I wasn't able to watch the end of the game, sadly. (It was just statistics to me.) So thanks for pointing that out.