Another example of how Chris Long is awesome.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
What's next??

"3 Rams players who asked not to be named, dropped their bars of soap in the shower and checked over the shoulders before picking it up."

"The custodial staff has made note of the fact that Michael Sam's locker is one of the tidiest of all Rams players."

"Rams players credit Sam for the addition of Filet Paulette to the menu, as an upgrade from the Rutherford Ribeye."
how come his uniform is always so clean ?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's probably in reference to this.....

Edit: Pulled this video from the article; http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2014/8/26/6070467/michael-sam-rams-showers-espn-report-video

That's literally the stupidest shit I've heard in a long time. Shower habits? Really? Good lord. Homosexuality isn't tandem with dude-rape. Gyawd. That was one of those times where you have to literally roll your eyes over the sheer idiocy of something. I guess the follow-up story will include a poll on their site asking people if they'd share a team shower area with a gay dude.

"NOT ME! FUCK THAT!! I'M NO HOMO!!!"

Morons.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That's literally the stupidest crap I've heard in a long time. Shower habits? Really? Good lord. Homosexuality isn't tandem with dude-rape. Gyawd. That was one of those times where you have to literally roll your eyes over the sheer idiocy of something. I guess the follow-up story will include a poll on their site asking people if they'd share a team shower area with a gay dude.

"NOT ME! freak THAT!! I'M NO HOMO!!!"

Morons.

I hope they lose ratings over that. What sports fan wants to know whether Michael Sam is showering with his team mates?

Sensitivity in America is hitting new heights, and not just sexual. Racial sensitivity is soaring too with the damn Redskins name problems. Can we please just get back to sports. What's the countdown to now? 12 days?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow. BSPN swoops to an all new low. Congrats to them for making the whole situation far more uncomfortable for everyone than Michael Sam ever could.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. Really...asking players about showering habits? Long is right. ESPN is only making it worse for the kid if there were an issue. I'm sure the vast majority of the players never even broached the thought about the shower. It just is what it is. What douchery.

Athos

Legend
ESPN = TMZ for sports.

After their OTL article about Mizzou, I'd like to take shoot out a long hard turd over their corporate offices after eating mexican and thai food in the same day.

Sensationalist pricks begging for anything, anything at all. That's why I've stowed my journalism degree in favor of things related to communications, but have nothing to do with journalism.

Hear hear, Long. I love you more now man.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
All I can say is un-freaking believable! ESPN has entered a new low in journalism. Who gives a freak about who is/isn't taking a shower with him. Classless trash reporting!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's literally the stupidest crap I've heard in a long time. Shower habits? Really? Good lord. Homosexuality isn't tandem with dude-rape. Gyawd. That was one of those times where you have to literally roll your eyes over the sheer idiocy of something. I guess the follow-up story will include a poll on their site asking people if they'd share a team shower area with a gay dude.

Morons.

I personally believe that ESPN wants Sam to fail, so that they can write about him failing. Well, fuck them. I hope he has a long career as a Ram.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Morons.
Right? I can't be the only one who wanted to shove those snarky glasses up on the bridge of her nose and throttle that little piss-ant back in the studio. Seriously? But at least she looked really serious in reporting this bullshit non-story. And unnamed defensive player? I call bullshit on that as well.

ESPN: Damn it! There's no story here! Well make one up. We have to beat out TMZ for the latest tabloid journalism non-story.

Sorry but... ASSHOLES! Really - they've achieved a new high in lows.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
YOU GUYS ALL SHUDDUP! I AM A ESPN DRAFT GURU AS MY TITLE SUGGESTS.....CLASS REPORTING

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Watched that video earlier, was just another reminder of why I don't watch ESPN or visit their website ever unless it is to check a score fast.
I check scores on Yahoo Sports now instead of espn