Another day, another Percy Harvin trade demand

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Read more at: <a class="postlink" href="http://nesn.com/2013/03/report-percy-harvin-wants-to-be-traded-by-vikings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nesn.com/2013/03/report-percy-ha ... y-vikings/</a>

Despite general manager Rick Spielman insisting the Vikings will not trade Percy Harvin, the star wide receiver still wants out of Minnesota. Harvin has told the Vikings he does not want to play for the Vikings next season and that he wants to be traded, according to the Star Tribune.

Harvin missed the final seven games of the 2012 season with an ankle injury, though reports came out that his absence may have had more to do with an argument with head coach Leslie Frasier.

Harvin was having a MVP-caliber season before getting injured. He had 62 receptions for 677 yards and three touchdowns. He also added 22 rushes for 96 yards and a touchdown on the ground and 16 kick returns for 574 yards and a touchdown.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm not too interested if I'm the Rams. He's a good player but I definitely wouldn't try and get him if I was Snead.

Although, if we somehow landed Harvin, I wouldn't be upset at all.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
A55VA6 said:
I'm not too interested if I'm the Rams. He's a good player but I definitely wouldn't try and get him if I was Snead.

Not unless he comes in for alot less than he thinks he's worth. Not to mention his history of injuries seems to be too big a risk IMO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
I'm getting a migraine just thinking about PH .
8qd5rbx.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the price is a 3rd rounder, I'd pull the trigger provided Harvin will sign for a reasonable amount for the future.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
A55VA6 said:

The problem is that not only would he cost us a draft choice but we'd have to give him a huge contract too. Just doesn't seem worth it considering all of his injuries and locker room problems.