Another chance at Boldin!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Meh. Be a nice option if someone gets injured but meh otherwise. I wouldn't want to release any WRs for him.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just don't end up with the Hags.

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ya the options would be one of the following: Cooper / Reynolds / or Thomas... Only debatable would be Cooper but he's our main returner... So it won't happen. Unless their some dirt we don't know about like on Thomas again. Just sayin'

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Best to never trade away players whose best days are ahead of them for players whose best days are behind them....

PARAM

Hall of Fame
No thanks. I'm beginning to love our wide receivers.

I agree. While none are dominating games with gaudy stats (except for the SF game when Woods and Watkins both went over 100), they are all contributing collectively. Who's going to be the guy who leads the team in receptions and yards any given game? Any one of them. Don't mess with success.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Old & Slow two traits IMO not very valuable. However, if a team is looking for a name, like Ruth with the Boston Braves, Jim Taylor with the Saints & Johnny Unitas with the Chargers, you never know with teams, but I would be shocked if he signed with someone.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I think he might end up with the New Jersey Giants. They had 4 Receivers out at one point. Get him in during the bye week and he probably could play against the Rams.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
He'd mess our overall age up...probably move us up to middle of the league in oldest teams...

Maybe, we need another receiver coach, work with Sammy learning the plays....

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Feels weird saying this, but I'll pass on getting a vet WR; Watkins, Woods, and Kupp have been excellent.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Who cares, I dont want him here. Just something to talk about. He is not worth taking one snap away from out bottom few receivers.