Another Brian Quick thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well, nevermind the fact I'm staring him over CALVIN FRIGGIN JOHNSON this week, but I just looked at his numbers, game by game.

Minnesota- 99 yards

Tampa- 74 yards

Dallas- 62 yards

Philly- 87 yards, 2 TDs.

I was a little skeptical b/c even Mike Sims-Walker had near 100 yards against the Giants a few years ago. Not that BQ was gonna MSW, but one game didn't mean much to me. But over 4 games, and consistently? That's pretty impressive.

I know a lot of you already knew this, but just seeing the numbers, game by game made me geeked.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, nevermind the fact I'm staring him over CALVIN FRIGGIN JOHNSON this week, but I just looked at his numbers, game by game.

Minnesota- 99 yards

Tampa- 74 yards

Dallas- 62 yards

Philly- 87 yards, 2 TDs.

I was a little skeptical b/c even Mike Sims-Walker had near 100 yards against the Giants a few years ago. Not that BQ was gonna MSW, but one game didn't mean much to me. But over 4 games, and consistently? That's pretty impressive.

I know a lot of you already knew this, but just seeing the numbers, game by game made me geeked.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
ryHEFsF.png

Another 'Another Brian Quick Thread.' ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Minnesota- 99 yards

Tampa- 74 yards

Dallas- 62 yards

Philly- 87 yards, 2 TDs.

I am right there with you.

On pace for >1000 yards!

RamzFanz

Damnit

Minnesota- 99 yards

Tampa- 74 yards

Dallas- 62 yards

Philly- 87 yards, 2 TDs.

I drafted him and started him every week after week 1 as my WR2. Amazingly, he's still on the waiver wire in most leagues.

I just grabbed Britt who is now my 3 over Crabtree. He's going to explode.

Ramathon

Minnesota- 99 yards

Tampa- 74 yards

Dallas- 62 yards

Philly- 87 yards, 2 TDs.

He is one of the bright spots on the team thus far this year.

It sure would be nice if we could bottle whatever the thing is that causes players to finally go from 'talented w/ large upside' to 'solid, consistent contributor'

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Well even MSW could score more fantasy points than an injured and inactive Calvin Johnson.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
He is one of the bright spots on the team thus far this year.

It sure would be nice if we could bottle whatever the thing is that causes players to finally go from 'talented w/ large upside' to 'solid, consistent contributor'

It's called, hard work.....+ Talent= Quick year 3