Announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Tough to follow a legend, but Phx was Roosevelt and CGI Truman, so Give'em Hell CGI!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So are mods changing again?

Mods are not changing, until they request out! :sneaky: We might add one or two to help keep guys like you reeled in.

In all seriousness; Moderating is not easy. I've learned a lot from ours. They are very good.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I couldn't agree more PT. CGI is the best. :love:
images
I always thought you were taller, Alan. :sneaky:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tough to follow a legend, but Phx was Roosevelt and CGI Truman, so Give'em Hell CGI!

It's funny you used that analogy, Den. I was thinking as I typed the announcement; following Phx is like following the Clinton economy. No beating that!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's funny you used that analogy, Den. I was thinking as I typed the announcement; following Phx is like following the Clinton economy. No beating that!

I assure you sir, your intelligence is far superior than the individual that followed William Jefferson Clinton! Although, he was one hell of a nice guy.;)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I assure you sir, your intelligence is far superior than the individual that followed William Jefferson Clinton! Although, he was one hell of a nice guy.;)
Please don't drag our man CGI into the ugliness of the last 26 years of US Presidency.

Alan

Legend
Prime Time missing the perspective:
I always thought you were taller, Alan. :sneaky:
That picture was taken from 1,000 yards away. I'm actually 6'1" but I look smaller (and cuter) from that distance. :p

Standard disclaimer:
That particular method of brown nosing is only for professionals and should not be attempted by any of our viewers on this site.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Congratulations, CGI, and I absolutely promise I am not waiting for a moment of weakness to wage a vicious coup d'etat.

*hides "Boffo On Demand" sign behind his back*

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thanks to PHX. You and X have built something special here.

Congrats to CGI. It's good to have a guy running g the show that likes cheeseburgers as much as myself.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
We'll rally around CGI_Ram and play nicely so as to make this transition as easy as possible.

Doesn't have the same ring to it somehow

Philly5

Rookie
Would have been 6-0 in Survivor. I want my ROD$. ;)

Hot potato control is still much better than RamStalk.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Thanks PhxRam for all you've done on the site. I made the move to this site from 'the dark side' back in the spring and absolutely love it. CGI - always appreciate your threads / comments and know you'll do a great job. Thanks for stepping up!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
When X built this place four years ago, it instantly became the best Rams site on the www. Phx took over and continued to do a great job. Now we have CGI calling the shots and I'm sure he will carry on the tradition. We're behind you, Bro.

GO RAMS!!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Congratulations and good luck, I know you'll do a great job of keeping the board running smoothly. If you need anything I'm happy to offer my limited skills to help.