Announcement (the Mayans predicted this)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram (Daniel) is now co-owner of Ramsondemand.com - both financially and administratively. Daniel and I go back a ways, and we've been talking about ways to expand the brand of ROD. Some of the influx of new members is due to CGI's efforts to do just that. We're both going to become pretty aggressive in recruiting new members, as it's both of our visions to make ROD -- THE SPOT -- for Rams fans all over the world. Some of you might know him on Twitter (@CGI_Ram), and some of you might know him from RRF.

Well, his claim to fame is now co-dude. :lol:

I'll be working on ways to make us more technologically appealing to the world of cell phone & tablet users, while researching new hosts to move us to. Hosts that will provide us with very quick page loads and uninterrupted service. There have been a few instances last year where we lagged pretty hard, and I'd like to have that number down to zero. I'll also be working on improving the Pick 'em feature (you'll never be able to pick AGAINST the Rams - lol), as well as incorporating an in-house fantasy football league that's fully automated for our resident fantasy freaks.

Everything else will remain unchanged. Our lovable mods are still our lovable mods. As new members stumble their way in, we'd appreciate it if you could roll out the red carpet and get them involved in our community here & make them feel welcome. If a jagoff slips through the cracks, we'll treat them with the same level of contempt afforded to all of our currently banned yo-yo's.

All of our "regulars" here are the reason why we are who we are. You make ROD the place for people to come and root for players without worrying about being called a homer, or having to justify your unadulterated passion for all things Rams. You're FANS. Which, as we all well know, is short for FANatic. Or, as Webster's puts it -- a person whose enthusiasm or zeal for something is extreme or beyond normal limits. With your help, and your continued participation and support, there will be no other place for a Rams fan to be.

Thanks,

Paulie Walnuts.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool deal Paulie. Get this bitch really rolling.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Congratulations Daniel.

Just remember,,, With ownership, comes great responsibility. :ahight:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, just do the damn thang!!!!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ZGare

UDFA
I like your site because of the access to iPods and iPads. And the informed opinions and ideas for supporting moves toward a better Rams team. Have you thought about publishing a weekly online Rams newspaper format document with some indepth pieces written by yourselves and volunteers? Just a thought.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Congrats CGI_Ram (Daniel). Don't let it go to your head. When Paul created this place, it was exactly what a lot of us were looking for. This is THE place for Rams fans, so don't fuck it up (jk). We trust you to make ROD even better (and to keep all the scum away).

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ZGare said:
I like your site because of the access to iPods and iPads. And the informed opinions and ideas for supporting moves toward a better Rams team. Have you thought about publishing a weekly online Rams newspaper format document with some indepth pieces written by yourselves and volunteers? Just a thought.
We're kicking around the idea for a newsletter. But like you said, that's gonna take a combined effort.
We'll keep ya posted.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Excellent. ROD will soon take over the interwebz.......

images

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Congrats CGI. That's great news.

This is already the best Rams site IMO. Looking forward to you guys both putting your stamps on this thing.