ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE READ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Looks good X man. Takes getting used to but easier to post. Only thing I can't figure out is how do I paste a picture into an email reply from my docs on my PC?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks good X man. Takes getting used to but easier to post. Only thing I can't figure out is how do I paste a picture into an email reply from my docs on my PC?
You can use the Upload a file button if you have it stored on your computer.
You can also, if the picture is on the internet, right click it and select "copy image" and then right click "paste" it here.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You can use the Upload a file button if you have it stored on your computer.
You can also, if the picture is on the internet, right click it and select "copy image" and then right click "paste" it here.

So you can't "copy" and "paste" from a file on my computer? I'll admit, I'm decent with computers but not the guru you are.

And duh, I didn't see the upload a file button before. :wow:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So you can't "copy" and "paste" from a file on my computer? I'll admit, I'm decent with computers but not the guru you are.

And duh, I didn't see the upload a file button before. :wow:
No, you can't copy & paste unless it's from the interwebs. Those pictures have a URL that can transfer. Easiest thing, as you just found out, is to save a picture to your computer and then upload it using that 'Upload a File' button. There's also a button above the post box (looks like a picture) that you can put a picture's web address (URL) into.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sorry bro, I am a little S L O W.
No worries. We're all going to have to learn the new system. Don't blame me (the coordinator) if your execution isn't up to snuff just yet. See what I did there? Huh? Did you see it? :razz:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
No worries. We're all going to have to learn the new system. Don't blame me (the coordinator) if your execution isn't up to snuff just yet. See what I did there? Huh? Did you see it? :razz:

I guess I will have to read the ID10T mantra. Learn it, love it, live it.

I am we todd did. I am sofa king we todd did.

That's a dig on me not you X.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Is there a link anywhere still for the Pick'em contest?

Sorry if this was mentioned didn't read the all the post.

If I had any complaint it would be the missing Icons next to the Thread. Example: Play button (videos), ESPN icon, NFL icon, etc.

Otherwise I love it!

Ramzee

Rookie
The site looks great fellas. Really loving the uniformity of the new look.