ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE READ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Ok. everytime I refresh the page it kicks me out and I have to log in again. And yes I click the keep me logged in.

If I go to a different thread it does the same thing. I have to sign in everytime to post. Thats worth 5 bucks each time. I'll send you my Paypal X.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
empty your cache and delete cookie for ramsondemand
What he said. Sounds like a cookie conflict.
We're dropping new ones on your computer.

5a6f4cbf-1aa9-41f9-85b7-b84748ceec8f.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey, it freaked me out when I came in today but I'm navigating fine and I got my old post count back. How did that happen?

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Great! Just what I need is more technology shit. I miss my string and tin cans. Really, tho, we be stylin' here at the ROD

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
...and how am I a new member?
It's just a classification based on points received, that we haven't tweaked yet.

So, yeah. Poast moar.

PhxRam

Everyone may want to check their timezones in their profile because mine was wrong.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Like the new look, especially the smaller icon indicating which threads I've posted in. Didn't know this was coming and initially thougth some of my software hadn't updated or plug-in's weren't loading properly or something.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm not sure if it was a feature before, but I just noticed the alerts in the top right. It's nice to know when you've been liked or quoted.

Also, did you remove the ranking system? My goal was to become a 6th rder before we win the division.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like the new look, still can't access the site from firefox even after deleting cookies and cache. And also can't access from tapatalk or from safari on iphone. Love that each page shows more than 10 comments now too.

PhxRam

I like the new look, still can't access the site from firefox even after deleting cookies and cache. And also can't access from tapatalk or from safari on iphone. Love that each page shows more than 10 comments now too.

Not sure what to tell you bro.. I can access fine from all browsers, including safari on iphone. Tapatalk is NOT installed.

What is the error message you are getting?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
In about a half hour or so, I'm going to take the board offline while we make a switch to a different forum software. The forum will be offline for a couple of hours (at least) while we import all users, their posts, and all of the forum content.

This is a necessary endeavor.

Once we're up and running on the new board, I ask everyone to take advantage of the "Site Help" forum for all support, comments and questions. That forum is already present here and will be up on the new digs as well. We anticipate that it will take a little bit of getting used to, but we've tried to make the structure and navigation as close to this board as possible. In the end, I think everyone will very much prefer the new forum over this one; as it will be faster and far more technologically advanced.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

- Staff
Like the new format, X. Thanks!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Not sure what to tell you bro.. I can access fine from all browsers, including safari on iphone. Tapatalk is NOT installed.

What is the error message you are getting?

-On Firefox im getting a yahoo page saying page not found.
-On tapatalk its says - Cannot connect to forum, this forum is either restricting access from tapatalk or the isntalled plugin is not working, contact you forum admin.
It isnt tapatalk, cause i can access other forums from it, but when i try to access this one, that message pops up.

Its working on safari now, think that was my error.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
On firefox, make sure you're not using an old bookmark. Type in: www.ramsondemand.com
Tapatalk isn't installed on here because the site is mobile-friendly.