Angry Ram's Angry Rankins Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Take a shot of eggnog every time an unfunny announcer makes a millennial joke?

What are you trying to do, kill everyone with alcohol poisoning???

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
“I just can't even. Hey at least they have very approachable cheerleaders, and I'm getting a free milkshake on Friday!”

....wait. Are these two facts related?:)

Seriously, @Angry Ram don’t sell yourself short. You had some gems this week.

Another solid list, too.

Ram65

Legend
That was a good job. Hags could be higher even if we don't like it. Kamara is something else that doesn't resemble a rookie 3rd round pick IIRC. Vikings better than many thought. They have one hell of a defense. LOL lots of movement to keep up with. Really wanted those Packers to lose and fall out of the hunt.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Take a shot of eggnog every time an unfunny announcer makes a millennial joke?

What are you trying to do, kill everyone with alcohol poisoning???

Not if everyone is already dead listening to said announcers. :mrburnsevil::santa:

“I just can't even. Hey at least they have very approachable cheerleaders, and I'm getting a free milkshake on Friday!”

....wait. Are these two facts related?:)

Seriously, @Angry Ram don’t sell yourself short. You had some gems this week.

Another solid list, too.

Eff I just re-read that and it sounds so wrong lol.

Seriously though, this Friday is Texans Fan Friday at Fuddruckers. Get a free milkshake and a picture with the cheerleaders (who are smokin hot btw). All I have to do is wear a Texans hat or shirt. Small price to pay but a free milkshake is a free milkshake!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Not if everyone is already dead listening to said announcers. :mrburnsevil::santa:

Eff I just re-read that and it sounds so wrong lol.

Seriously though, this Friday is Texans Fan Friday at Fuddruckers. Get a free milkshake and a picture with the cheerleaders (who are smokin hot btw). All I have to do is wear a Texans hat or shirt. Small price to pay but a free milkshake is a free milkshake!
Sounds great. I didn’t mean to make it sound dirty.....so you think you have a shot to Fudruck one of them chearleaders?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds great. I didn’t mean to make it sound dirty.....so you think you have a shot to Fudruck one of them chearleaders?

It (almost) worked during the Super Bowl.

I have methods. :sneaky: