Andy Gallik

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Best center in the draft when all is said and done?

One of the hardest guys to gage - I think we need to use our #2 to make sure you get him - but might he still be there in the 3rd?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

One of the hardest guys to gage - I think we need to use our #2 to make sure you get him - but might he still be there in the 3rd?

Yeah really difficult. You've kind of got to gauge other teams needs and guess whos on their board as well to see what his value is. Easy to say "if you like a guy pull the trigger on him" - but there's other guys you like as well so....glad I'm not a GM even though it seems fun.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
My favorite pure center is still Max Garcia but I think Gallik is number two. Dismukes and Grasu are just too small I think

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

I'm going to disagree here just a tad although I'm a big fan of Boston College and it gives us grand idea of Gallik from a cerebral aspect...I like B.J. Finney from Kansas....Right Name, right look!
081614ksu_fans_br07.JPG

thehammer

Rookie
bulldog type of player...should be there in 3rd IMO

rams interviewed Dismulkes and Morse G/C for a reason

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

If they draft a Center, it will be Dismulkes because he's from Auburn.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hope we don't draft, Dismukes.

Me either, but they tend to gravitate toward Auburn players because of Fisher's son Trent playing there and Les Snead being not only an alum, but a former TE for the Tigers.

Athos

Legend

Morse has always been solid at MU and I can't think of many times where he was responsible for any O-line breakdowns.