Andy Dalton Still Hasn’t Earned His Stripes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Matter of opinion. It just depends on how you look at it I guess. I factor in injuries and you don't.
Wait, I thought I was the one factoring in injuries... namely in that the 2011 team wasn't as bad as their record would have indicated because of all the freak injuries that year.

But as you say, it's a matter of opinion. I'm sure if Fisher leaves after this next season, there will be some who say the next coach has to do a massive rebuild.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wait, I thought I was the one factoring in injuries... namely in that the 2011 team wasn't as bad as their record would have indicated because of all the freak injuries that year.

But as you say, it's a matter of opinion. I'm sure if Fisher leaves after this next season, there will be some who say the next coach has to do a massive rebuild.

I don't think so. Who do we know here that thinks the defense is a problem? For the most part everyone is agreeing that the problems are G,C, QB and maybe WR. This team is very close to not having holes. Then all they have to do is execute and stay healthy.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't think so. Who do we know here that thinks the defense is a problem? For the most part everyone is agreeing that the problems are G,C, QB and maybe WR. This team is very close to not having holes. Then all they have to do is execute and stay healthy.
Well, if 2015 ends up another 2011, there could be significantly more holes next offseason... but probably best to not even joke about that.

That said, there are those who say there are still holes at OLB and FS.