Andrew Whitworth on Colin Cowherd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just glad Big Whit is coming back. He looks relaxed & ready to go.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

a 10 minute interview turned into an 8 minute interview for me very quickly.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

and then it turned into a 6 minute interview at the end.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Just glad Big Whit is coming back. He looks relaxed & ready to go.

Excellent role model, unfortunately his skills have been declining yearly. This team needs to bite the bullet and begin building a team for the future instead of the past. They took a shot at the prize in 18 and missed. I get it, they're now paying the "price" for that (out on a limb) gamble. I just wish they hadn't acted so early paying Goff, Gurley, Cooks, etc., all they did was dig themselves a deeper hole to climb out of and that takes time.

Perhaps the brain trust can pull a rabbit out of their hat with this cadre (especially the OL), otherwise it'll be another middle of the pack also ran season.....we've seen plenty of those before, right?

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Excellent role model, unfortunately his skills have been declining yearly. This team needs to bite the bullet and begin building a team for the future instead of the past. They took a shot at the prize in 18 and missed. I get it, they're now paying the "price" for that (out on a limb) gamble. I just wish they hadn't acted so early paying Goff, Gurley, Cooks, etc., all they did was dig themselves a deeper hole to climb out of and that takes time.

Perhaps the brain trust can pull a rabbit out of their hat with this cadre (especially the OL), otherwise it'll be another middle of the pack also ran season.....we've seen plenty of those before, right?
I'm just going to hold out hope that this young group gels and benefits from coaching up. Dallas had an elite OL but hasn't gotten there. There's more than one way to skin a cat. Eh @dieterbrock ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just going to hold out hope that this young group gels and benefits from coaching up. Dallas had an elite OL but hasn't gotten there. There's more than one way to skin a cat. Eh @dieterbrock ?
Hey an Elite O-line worked wonders for the Cleveland Browns who at one time had pro-bowlers Joe Thomas, Joel Bitino and Alex Mack on the same line. They didnt lose a single playoff game with those guys!!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

no I don’t agree. We could look back at when Fisher was the coach. Demoff & Snead could have built to win then & still pulled it of with NicknFoles & Case Keenum.

Gurley & Cooks seemed way off.There was no real reason to sign them early.Letting Donald hold out,but not them ??
Middle of the pack ? One game away from playoffs.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

only giving up 22 sacks in a season,plus Big Whit was going up against the Best