Andrew Whitworth is the best Rams Free agent signing since...?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Hannibal Ram
The dude has been nails only allowing 1 QB pressure in 3 games and helping turn the OL into a strength of this team. Any thoughts on the last free agent signing that turned out so well?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
The dude has been nails only allowing 1 QB pressure in 3 games and helping turn the OL into a strength of this team. Any thoughts on the last free agent signing that turned out so well?
Biggest mistake in Cincinnati Bengals history?

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Too bad he’s not a little younger. Hope he can keep this up for the remainder of his contract.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since ... Drew Bennett ? Dexter Coaxley ?

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I was thinking....yes. Going there...Marshall, Marshall, Marshall. But then, I read Timmerman, and it seems more appropriate.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read a story today how much it hurts Buffalo fans to see Sammy Watkins having a good day...They are putting so much pressure on the Bills that the HC felt the need to respond to it....lol

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Agree using cap $$ on UFA OL'ers looks like a good bet over trying to go the other way by drafting them. It takes so many seasons of play for the OL'ers to learn to be effective in the NFL.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree using cap $$ on UFA OL'ers looks like a good bet over trying to go the other way by drafting them. It takes so many seasons of play for the OL'ers to learn to be effective in the NFL.
On that note I was curious and browsed some 2018 OLine free agents :)

At RT there's Byron Bell of Dallas, Seantrel Henderson (Kromer familiarity?) and James Hurst (25 with some experience at LT and RT).

OG I see Shawn Lauvoa (would be a nice steal from the Redskins), Jonathon Cooper and Justin Pugh (both have had struggles but were high draft picks) and a few others prospects.

Center only name I really saw on there I know anything about is our own John Sullivan.

Just browsing and saw some names that are UFA next year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well .. IF I'm not mistaken .. Fred Dryer and Jackie Slater both came over from the Giants!