Andrew Whitworth Injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
It stresses me out enough rooting for the Rams to win, but lately, I spend half my time rooting for "no injuries."

Niners were dropping like flies all game, if that had happened to the Rams I would have lost my shit

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I will say noteboom seem to play very well the rest of the game. Granted mostly running the ball but I thought he was solid.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
b8iffvpwaj721.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
All in all it was nice to get Nootboom some game time action. Could have been worse.

Whitworth hurt himself last season & I don’t believe was the same in the playoff game.He is a stud & will be able to play through it.The home field & game off is huge !!

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
I will say noteboom seem to play very well the rest of the game. Granted mostly running the ball but I thought he was solid.
On his first play he made the block that opened the touchdown for cooks. That’s a hard open field block. Being a rookie coming off the bench. He made a hell of a play.

RamWoodie

Legend
Noteboom came in and they never missed a beat. He got it done to it credit and it was good to see with all this talk of the OLine having no depth.

The regular season's over...so every OLine backup should know what's up enough to hold his own. If they can't...PUT THEM ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Noteboom came in and they never missed a beat. He got it done to it credit and it was good to see with all this talk of the OLine having no depth.

The regular season's over...so every OLine backup should know what's up enough to hold his own. If they can't...PUT THEM ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK!
No mistakes from Noteboom or Allen..... that's excellent taught OL play!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
When they walked Whitworth to the locker room he wasn't even limping. Im not worried.

I saw a slight limp, but I’m with you, Rams1. Only a slight limp on a knee supporting 335 lbs—not worried.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Excellent! Since I was one of the fastest on my HS soccer team, other players knocked my knees a lot. Pretty painful, but then again, I wasn’t exactly dealing with 300+ pounders.

Good for 77 and good for us.