Andrew Luck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRamsFan93

This game was an exact replica of the Falcons game last season.

Home team gets a big lead right before the half.

Road team fights back to 1 possession, but can't pull it off.

But Andrew Luck is great, and Sam Bradford throws garbage time TDs.
What posters on this forum says the comeback versus Atlanta last year was garbage time? I thought it was a great comeback that fell a little short.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What posters on this forum says the comeback versus Atlanta last year was garbage time? I thought it was a great comeback that fell a little short.

Not here. On RamStalk and walterfootball season preview. Most fans here know that 2nd half TDs in a 3 possession game isn't garbage time.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
What Bradford bashers? Most fans on here are advocating getting a new QB because of Bradford's injury problems, nothing else. I don't see that as bashing.
Yeah, but after that Atlanta game last season a lot of Bradford haters were saying that the numbers he put up against the Falcons were garbage time stats instead of it being the fact that he was at the center of them mounting a comeback.

AZRamsFan93

Yeah, but after that Atlanta game last season a lot of Bradford haters were saying that the numbers he put up against the Falcons were garbage time stats instead of it being the fact that he was at the center of them mounting a comeback.
This isn't RamsTalk.

Athos

Legend

hahahaha. oldlarry. But that cantankerous prick is thankfully not a part of this place.