Andrew Luck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
....not elevating his teammates. Bust!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
You reckon we would have still done the trade if we were sitting at #1 instead of #2 in 2012? Just curious... I think luck is legit

Athos

Legend
Denver finally has a legit pass rush and secondary talent. Finally got peeps to go with Von MIller. Talented unit with a ridiculously good offense means Luck can't/won't be a thing.

Rams0307

He's gonna come storming back. Didn't you watch the playoff game against KC?

That was against an injury-depleted KC secondary, literally 3rd stringers. If the Chiefs whole team didn't basically go down to injury, that would've been a blowout.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
That was against an injury-depleted KC secondary, literally 3rd stringers. If the Chiefs whole team didn't basically go down to injury, that would've been a blowout.

I'm not so sure about that...I just kinda think Luck and the Colts are a good team.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
I think the guy was being sarcastic lol at the Bradford bashers. Pretty sure he's not serious guys that took it that way.

Rams0307

I'm not so sure about that...I just kinda think Luck and the Colts are a good team.

Well, when it comes to the game you posted about, that was the case. As far as the Colts being a good team...I don't think they're bad, but they have an inflated record the last two years because they play in the worst division in football. 5-5 against non-division opponents last year, 6-0 against their division. They're lucky they play the Texans, Jaguars, and Titans six times a year.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Well, when it comes to the game you posted about, that was the case. As far as the Colts being a good team...I don't think they're bad, but they have an inflated record the last two years because they play in the worst division in football. 5-5 against non-division opponents last year, 6-0 against their division. They're lucky they play the Texans, Jaguars, and Titans six times a year.

I think they're going to close the gap quickly on this game tonight...we'll see.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
You reckon we would have still done the trade if we were sitting at #1 instead of #2 in 2012? Just curious... I think luck is legit
I think we would have chosen Luck. I don't see a reason to not have chosen luck.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Ya these are all garbage time stats

Last edited by a moderator:

jjab360

Legend
Yeah, I think so. We just weren't looking to draft a QB at that point and even if we were, 3 firsts and a second is pretty hard to turn down either way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've always wondered about that myself. If Cleveland could kick a freaking field goal, we would have found out. That was 2012 though, and I don't think the injury concerns were all that high with Bradford. I do think we would have gotten an enormous ransom for him though. From who, I have no idea, but I imagine there would have been a bidding war. All that said, Luck can be made to look pretty pedestrian at times, and like Kevin Demoff said, that Colts teams' opponents have won a lot less games over the past couple of years than the Rams opponents.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ya these are all garbage time stats

This game was an exact replica of the Falcons game last season.

Home team gets a big lead right before the half.

Road team fights back to 1 possession, but can't pull it off.

But Andrew Luck is great, and Sam Bradford throws garbage time TDs.

AZRamsFan93

I think the guy was being sarcastic lol at the Bradford bashers. Pretty sure he's not serious guys that took it that way.
What Bradford bashers? Most fans on here are advocating getting a new QB because of Bradford's injury problems, nothing else. I don't see that as bashing.