Andre Johnson anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Andre Johnson - WR - Free Agent
Free agent Andre Johnson expects to play in 2016.

Johnson hasn’t visited with any teams since his early-March release. He’s been training on his own and has no plans to retire. Interest in Johnson shouldn’t pick up after the draft.

Source: Aaron Wilson on Twitter
Apr 20 - 5:07 PM

Anyone think hes got enough left in the tank to help out our rookie QB?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gonna be 35 this year.
I mean, we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere with these guys (Owens, Johnson, Welker, Boldin)

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A lot of guys on here are screaming for Boldin isn't he like 37?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Boldin can still get open though - he's all guile and smart route running. That never leaves you. Johnson was a monster back in the day - a physical beast. That goes with age and so does effectiveness.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Johnson or Boldin I could live with. Yes, they are past their prime, but these guys know the position. We need to add some players here.

For the right price; I'm game.

maddogmrb

UDFA
Name
maddogmrb
AJ had some of his best games as a pro with Keenum at QB. Wouldn't hurt to take a look. He couldn't be any less productive than most of our WR we have now.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He was an all pro in Housotn...Wish we had him two years ago...We did...Five years ago!

PartyKane

UDFA
Name
Alex Maldonado
I'd like to get someone younger, but if he accepts a low money deal I don't see why not..

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd get Welk signed now to an affordable contract with incentives. Then I'd pursue the F out of Boldin. Both those guys still have some game to them, and anyway they don't need to be featured weapons. With an accurate QB delivering the ball that gives them plenty of offensive pieces for this year's passing game.

Then get a WR or TE in round 4. If both have runs on the positions in rounds 2/3 move up to ensure you get one of them you like. I'd come out of this draft with the TE Williams and another Center and our QB would be set.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I would rather take a look at the old 49ers first rounder, AJ Jenkins.

No you wouldn't. Saw enough of him in KC after swap of the other 1st Rd WR Bust, Jonathon Baldwin. Both of those 1st Rd. picks exemplify how difficult it can be to project college to the NFL.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I watched him play last year... when he was actually put in the game (and that wasn't often)... and he looked like he played a year too long.

He looked over done to me.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I watched him play last year... when he was actually put in the game (and that wasn't often)... and he looked like he played a year too long.

He looked over done to me.
You may be right, But I just wonder, how much of that was due to the QB!?!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone on the market should be getting a look from the Rams there is no doubt we need help at that position.

They don't have to be great because our new QB is going to put the ball in their lap every throw all they have to do is catch it.:sneaky: