And they call it puppy love (or freaky creeper love)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laGvKtPZYQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f_ec37PXNQ[/youtube]

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I hope he posts a vid of himself crying and smashing stuff when his puppy love wishes up and dumps his creepy azz.

I'd love that more than all the snowflakes in Russia.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
I hope he posts a vid of himself crying and smashing stuff when his puppy love wishes up and dumps his creepy azz.

I'd love that more than all the snowflakes in Russia.
Me too. More than all the water drops in all the rain clouds in all the skies on all the planets in all the galaxies in all the parallel universes.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And you know people who didn't watch the vids are looking at their screen thinking "WTF are these two bozos talking about?"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yep. They're probably wondering like the most famous wonderers ever of all time all at once.

:nau: :nau: :nau:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Your banter almost makes me want to watch the videos. Almost. I'm thinking I already know what I'll see and it won't be pretty. Far less pretty than the most wonderful princess that ever gazed upon the most amazingly beautiful reflection in the mirror. Close?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
Your banter almost makes me want to watch the videos. Almost. I'm thinking I already know what I'll see and it won't be pretty. Far less pretty than the most wonderful princess that ever gazed upon the most amazingly beautiful reflection in the mirror. Close?

Oh my god you are so dreamy for knowing how we feel I can't imagine how this thread can go on without you. Ever.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LesBaker said:
RamFan503 said:

Oh my god you are so dreamy for knowing how we feel I can't imagine how this thread can go on without you. Ever.

Why thank you. And might I add that you are savantier than the most brilliant gods and goddesses shining like the brightest stars in the known galaxy. You complete my universe. Too much?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You both possess more character than all the character of all the cats that Mr. McCreery owns. All rolled into one cat. One big fuzzy ball of super character and love.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
More than golden diamonds to the greediest burglar.

Damn that's deep.