And then there was one...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Opening day starter on the OL.

Bell has an MCL sprain, 4 week injury = season ending.

Harvey Dahl is the only guy that has started and played in all games.

superfan24

Starter
Show me one team in the last 10 years that has had as many season ending injuries as this team this year. I will refuse to believe there is another team until someone shows me. O yea definitely spags faults. Absolute joke

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:

SMH

.... and Dahl cannot play OT. I hope LeVoir will be back this week. And what in the hell is going on with Jason Smith? Why can he not get over these concussions?

I realize it something you have to be patient with and you cant rush a player back, but this is getting ridiculous. IMO if he was still showing symptoms he would have been placed on IR, does he just not care about coming back?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
superfan24 said:
Show me one team in the last 10 years that has had as many season ending injuries as this team this year. I will refuse to believe there is another team until someone shows me. O yea definitely spags faults. Absolute joke

Any Rams team from the past 4 years or so I think.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:

SMH

.... and Dahl cannot play OT. I hope LeVoir will be back this week. And what in the hell is going on with Jason Smith? Why can he not get over these concussions?

I realize it something you have to be patient with and you cant rush a player back, but this is getting ridiculous. IMO if he was still showing symptoms he would have been placed on IR, does he just not care about coming back?

Smith has been on IR for a couple weeks now.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:

SMH

Smith has been on IR for a couple weeks now.

Wow. Youre right I completely missed that. Not just his move to IR, but that we signed Bryan Mattison to fill his spot on the 53 man. :oops: