And so it Begins....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Page 1 - Look at first option (center will tell you who that is)
Page 2 - Run
But he's an elite QB in the NFL. Just ask some of our posters here...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
But he's an elite QB in the NFL. Just ask some of our posters here...

Well ya gotta give Kaep this he's the best running QB in the league right now ,RG has proven to be fragile ,Wilson doesn't run unless he has to most of the time,Kaep is the prototype of the prototype so many in the press think the league is becoming.
I would rate him #4 in our division ,but if you want your QB to run a lot he's a horse that can take the hits....so far,IMO though it doesn't matter HOW big you are, a QB who runs is gonna get the concussion sooner or later ,no one is too big to get hurt that way and the way KC goes for the extra yards it's just a matter of time,which of course will further impair his already challenged perception of a route tree(y)

jap

Legend

Page 2 - Run

Against the Horns, this may be taken to a much lower level:

Page 2 - See The Mighty Quinn coming like the wind
Page 3 - Defecate self as you turn to your right
Page 4 - See Chris Long bearing down
Page 5 - Defecate some more and attempt to step up in pocket to avoid both
Page 6 - See Donald and The Incredible Brock blocking out the sun
Page 7 - Fall into a fetal position and surrender your spirit

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Against the Horns, this may be taken to a much lower level:

Page 2 - See The Mighty Quinn coming like the wind
Page 3 - Defecate self as you turn to your right
Page 4 - See Chris Long bearing down
Page 5 - Defecate some more and attempt to step up in pocket to avoid both
Page 6 - See Donald and The Incredible Brock blocking out the sun
Page 7 - Fall into a fetal position and surrender your spirit
I like your thought process, jut not sure if Krap is smart enough to remember all of that.

RamEERS

Pastor
that kaepernick deal is hurting them in more ways than one...
davis saw the deal he got and now he wants something like that as well... where the niners can't give him what he wants because they already spent it on kaep.
love it..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Page 2 - Run
Seems like a waste of an Ipad. Or you suppose it's written in crayon on his wrist band?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm really looking forward to the NFCW smack talk this season. I really think the Rams will be able to contain Kappy and sack the living shit out of him.

I'm all giddy. Trying hard to not get thrown off the opposing sites until after we stomp them.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm really looking forward to the NFCW smack talk this season. I really think the Rams will be able to contain Kappy and sack the living crap out of him.

I'm all giddy. Trying hard to not get thrown off the opposing sites until after we stomp them.
Good luck with that @RamzFanz we all know you have a history for doing just that. ;)

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I wish we could open up against one of Seattle or San Francisco. Smack em in the mouth and set the tone right off the bat.

I suppose I'll just have to be fine with emotionally damaging Teddy Bridgewater.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
that kaepernick deal is hurting them in more ways than one...
davis saw the deal he got and now he wants something like that as well... where the niners can't give him what he wants because they already spent it on kaep.
love it..

1011229_10202100644894371_851033210463891680_n.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Alex Boone unlikely to show up for mandatory minicamp
Posted by Mike Florio on June 12, 2014

boone.jpg
AP

49ers tight end Vernon Davis will be showing up for next week’s mandatory minicamp. 49ers guard Alex Boone likely won’t be.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Boone does not intend to report for the three-day session.

Sure, it’ll cost nearly $70,000 if Boone doesn’t show up at any point during the minicamp. But Boone is serious about getting a new deal, and the only leverage he can muster comes from withholding services.

Boone is due to earn a paltry base salary of $2 million, along with a roster bonus of $200,000. He already has forfeited a $50,000 workout bonus by staying away from the offseason program.

Undrafted out of Ohio State, Boone has started every game in 2012 and 2013 — 19 total regular-season and postseason games per year. He is signed through 2015; his salary drops to $1.2 million in the final season of the contract.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
God Bless all the greedy assholes on the 49ers

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Report: Alex Boone won’t show for start of camp without new deal
Posted by Mike Wilkening on July 12, 2014

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptiyn2qyzmzmmznmntdlytviotc0yjjhm2q1mmfly2m1-e1405177412638.jpeg
AP

49ers right guard Alex Boone wants a new contract.

And he’s reportedly set to stay away from training camp until he gets it.

Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area reports there is “no way” Boone is present when camp begins without a new deal.

The 27-year-old Boone has two years left on his current contract. His base salaries are $2 million in 2014 and $1.2 million in 2015.

Should Boone fail to report, the 49ers can fine him up to $30,000 per day missed, according to the CBA. The 49ers might also be reluctant to even discuss a deal with the starting guard if he doesn’t report.

The 49ers report for training camp on Wednesday, July 23.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
49ers 4th in the NFC West this Year!! By a Mile!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Report: Alex Boone won’t show for start of camp without new deal
Posted by Mike Wilkening on July 12, 2014

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptiyn2qyzmzmmznmntdlytviotc0yjjhm2q1mmfly2m1-e1405177412638.jpeg
AP

49ers right guard Alex Boone wants a new contract.

And he’s reportedly set to stay away from training camp until he gets it.

Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area reports there is “no way” Boone is present when camp begins without a new deal.

The 27-year-old Boone has two years left on his current contract. His base salaries are $2 million in 2014 and $1.2 million in 2015.

Should Boone fail to report, the 49ers can fine him up to $30,000 per day missed, according to the CBA. The 49ers might also be reluctant to even discuss a deal with the starting guard if he doesn’t report.

The 49ers report for training camp on Wednesday, July 23.

:(

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
amazing what the truth is when its used in its proper context, instead of distoting the facts for baseless player bashing.

When you look at the actual stats he's pretty good really. Dropping back on 50% of your snaps while being in the top 20 in run stop% is good. Players like JL and Bradford get bashed at lot for what people perceive to be true watching TV, but if the coaches are 100% behind them, and the players are 100% behind them, that tells me that they are doing exactly what the coaches and game plan calls for.