And let the draft rumors begin...Bucs prefer Winston

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I got to be honest... And I very well could change my mind... But I want one of these QB's, even if I trade up.

I have tons of confidence in Sam's ability. Less confidence in his knee.

Im not going thru another season without a legit QB for 16+ games.

Put either of these two behind Sam and I'm happy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got to be honest... And I very well could change my mind... But I want one of these QB's, even if I trade up.

I have tons of confidence in Sam's ability. Less confidence in his knee.

Im not going thru another season without a legit QB for 16+ games.

Put either of these two behind Sam and I'm happy.

I'd trade up for Winston in a heartbeat. It's a tougher decision on Mariota. Depends on the cost.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Here's hoping that Mariota falls to #10 if Winston goes #1. But I highly doubt the Jets, with Chan Gailey as OC, would pass on him.

Correct sir, Jets will not pass up that opportunity so IMO it will Clemmings for the Rams.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'd trade up for Winston in a heartbeat. It's a tougher decision on Mariota. Depends on the cost.

Funny thing is the team right before the Jets is the Washington Redskins and I can't imagine they would let the Rams trade up at a bargain price.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny thing is the team right before the Jets is the Washington Redskins and I can't imagine they would let the Rams trade up at a bargain price.

I don't imagine any team will...although we might get a better deal with Oakland depending on how much they want to move down. :)