Anarchy in Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Faceplant said:
Hope you all are watching this AZ/Tenn game. Oh, and Iron Lion, you seeing those FOUR MAN fronts PUMMELING the AZ line? Gonna blame Skelton for that now? :mrgreen: Unless they are sandbagging and trying to get their QB of the week killed, the Cards OL is beyond horrible....

On Twitter, one of their beat-writers said they didnt give the OL extra help very much because they wanted to see how the OTs would hold up one-on-one.

Iron Lion

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JdashSTL said:
On Twitter, one of their beat-writers said they didnt give the OL extra help very much because they wanted to see how the OTs would hold up one-on-one.

Which is not shocking. Clearly with what they are doing at QB over there they like to experiment. So they figure what the heck let's experiment with the line too.

But I think it's clear the results of this experiment are in...

Iron Lion

Starter
I still haven't seen the game. I failed to realize the Cards-Titans game was on ESPN... I just jammed through NFLN on my DVR and recorded all 16 games there. But I took a stroll through their forums again... and wow. It is absolute madness. Most of the comments are too long to post, but here are some gems for you guys.

I won't put these ones in quotes because some of these posts already have quotes around them as they are mocking Coach Whisenhunt. Everything is verbatim, including the use of quotations, brackets and parenthesis, and if I insert something for clarification then the text will be red.

Start selling your tickets now, lol

I cant believe the way this game is being coached.Feel free to discuss it on your own....I'm out of here.

I think this QB competition is probably tied. Amazing stuff.

Give the old "we win rally around [insert player here]" speech and move on. Doesn't matter if the team we play in week 1 knows, this has to end now...

The only reason we missed the human turnstile that is Levi Brown is because we replaced him with a guy who missed his calling as a Matador(Young).

"We have to let the process work itself out."

His [Coach Whisenhunt's] typical speech also means, Yeah I know a triangle won't fit into that rectangular spot, but if we keep hammering at it, eventually it will go.

Our offense is so bad and the problems so blatantly obvious that Trent Dilfer actually sounded smart tonight in his analysis.

After the 1-6 start: "We know how to fix this. And we will."

the line its so bad that the rams could sweep us
(Feel free to chime in on this one guys, lol.)

Give the ball to Kolb, let him make or break his career and also Wiz's. I think this is what needs to be done so we can all move on.

I hope that all three [Coach Whisenhunt and two particular assistant coaches that they don't like] get canned after Kolb sucks all season, gets hurt, and Skelton comes in and wins enough games to get us out of the top ten draft picks.

But Whiz is a scratch golfer and plays great in that celeb tournament at Tahoe!

But, but the system works. We leave plays out on the field . . . we just need a HOF QB to make them.

SMH Whiz . . .

If I've calculated correctly, Skelton's qb rating is 50.5 and Kolb's is 50.8.

So the nod obviously goes to Kolb.

Both suck we need to call mcnabb or we will have to flip a coin and hope we win
The person's location is listed as Bethlehem, PA. Someone responds with the following:
we don't want anymore QB's that your eagles didnt want. Get out troll.

Too sson to start wagering on the Matt Barkley sweepstakes???
(This is a thread title. Apparently the answer is no, as the dialogue about draft scenarios, coach firings, and trades continues for pages.)

Iron Lion

Starter
Insanity is supposed to be doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result. Well, the search in the QB bargain bin is getting old.

[After discussing the possibility of the Cardinals trading for Matt Hasselbeck.]
I guess there is a possibility that our offensive line is so bad that maybe someone will hit Hasselbeck so hard that it could fix his back problems?

Pigs will fly out of my *** before that [acquiring Hasselbeck] happens.

The refs are the least of our concerns this year.

No chance he [Coach Whisenhunt] changes his offense to fit a QB. He will keep forcing it on the QB.

lol. I used to have this one huge possum that lived under my apartment. I called him bitey. He was as big as a dog and used to hiss when you came near him. I would take him over [backup left tackle] Young to protect the qb any day.

Mama always said .. Cardinal football is like a box of chocolates...............

It's as simple as
" Hey guys we play the Cards this week so if Kolb is in there send an extra guy or so and if Skelton is in play zone and double the wides. Hey so who won on american idol ? ".