Analyzing Cam Newton ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just to be fare, I wanted to take a close, unbiased look at Cam's career, and I found his favorite position to play from! I say the Rams should give him every opportunity to use this tactic, I am going to assume you will all agree! Here, in photo, that will speak for themselves, is what he apparently Likes ... and I must add most Teams let him have his way!
Cam111.jpg

CamSack1.jpg

He Love's sitting on the grass!
Cam sack2.jpg

He even gets giddy at times!
Camsack3.jpg

He almost looks like he wants to take a Nap at times.
Camsack4.jpg

camsack5.jpg

Like I said, everyone is jumping in to help him!

Camsack6.jpg

" Ummm Good!" Cam
Camsack7.png

Camsack8.jpg

Camsack9.jpg

Camsack10.jpg

Camsack11.jpg

Camsack12.jpg

Camsack13.jpg

League wide Everyone should give Cam the opportunity to be the QB he is meant to be!
camsack14.jpg

And the Rams should continue this Fare Treatment of Cam!
Camsack15.jpg

Please give this Guy about 8 or 10 shots/ Chances Tomorrow!

Note: I obviously didn't wan't to waist a lot of Blue Font on this piece!:mrburnsevil:

I hope to enjoyed it!:D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just saw Cam on NFLN. His whining about hits will likely get us a penalty today.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yep. Yellow laundry all day if the Rams get close.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just saw Cam on NFLN. His whining about hits will likely get us a penalty today.
Yep. Yellow laundry all day if the Rams get close.
I'll take all the penalties they want to pass out for Pounding his Butt into the Ground!! As long as it doesn't cost us points or the game!!:mrburnsevil:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hit the whiney bytch every play, let them throw a flag every play, make the game 6 freakin hrs and set a record for penalties, in the 35-40 range so even the Raiders can't ever match it. Turn GRob loose on O and let him lite up the holding calls. Make a friggen statement to the NFL, "we're sick of this shyt". "You wanna throw flags and protect your favorite players, go for it".

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Gotta take names of the refs as well as most refs are trying to pad their review stats against the Rams so they can hang around longer in the NFL.

Most refs are prejudiced against the Rams anyway.