An open letter to RamsFan503!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm only doing this because the original post is blocked from further comment!!
When you closed-out your Trivia question on "Which Rams QB had 7 int's in one game" You stated the Correct answer was Bob Waterfield, and then Listed his Career Stats! (In some area's) They didn't make him look that Great!! Shame! Shame! on you!! You could have stated that of the Rams 3 NFL Championships Bob QB'd 2 of them!! PLEASE give the Man his due!!

And I wish there was a way of ordering ....

PigFeathers Logo Right.jpg

On-Line!!!!!!!!!!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
While the open letter hasn't been sealed yet, I was a little confused Stu. I actually guessed right! Dumb luck.

But then I looked up records and it didn't show a Waterfield 7 pick day, but it did show Van Brocklin (6) and Billy Wade (1) teamed up on a 7 interception day in 1955 against Otto Graham and the Cleveland Browns. That was the source of my blasphemous response.

Thanks for all the quizzes @RamFan503 (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
While the open letter hasn't been sealed yet, I was a little confused Stu. I actually guessed right! Dumb luck.

But then I looked up records and it didn't show a Waterfield 7 pick day, but it did show Van Brocklin (6) and Billy Wade (1) teamed up on a 7 interception day in 1955 against Otto Graham and the Cleveland Browns. That was the source of my blasphemous response.

I didn't take any offense in case you were wondering. I was just having fun with you.

For what it's worth, I believe it was a game against GB. He split duties that season and I think only played the first half of the season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm only doing this because the original post is blocked from further comment!!
When you closed-out your Trivia question on "Which Rams QB had 7 int's in one game" You stated the Correct answer was Bob Waterfield, and then Listed his Career Stats! (In some area's) They didn't make him look that Great!! Shame! Shame! on you!! You could have stated that of the Rams 3 NFL Championships Bob QB'd 2 of them!! PLEASE give the Man his due!!

And I wish there was a way of ordering ....

View attachment 12228
On-Line!!!!!!!!!!
Just talking stats. I never got to watch Waterfield play. And for the record, Van Brocklin was our QB in the second championship. Waterfield was our kicker.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

My guess,was Van Brocklin

@DaveFan'51

speaking from experience you CAN order his stuff online
Thanks.I didn't know that!(y)

Just talking stats. I never got to watch Waterfield play. And for the record, Van Brocklin was our QB in the second championship. Waterfield was our kicker.
I did see Waterfield play and he was much, much better than his stats! That's why he's the only Ram to wear #7, and he's a hall of famer!
Are you sure about Van Brocklin QB-ing the second Championship? I don't remember it that way! But they swopped duties as QB and Kicker so often IDK!:confused::D

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
@DaveFan'51

speaking from experience you CAN order his stuff online

I would order it online, but last time, the BATF busted down my door :coach:and demanded to know where "the stuff" was. :shooting::shooting:

This one jack-booted thug ripped a baby-back rib right out of my hand and laughed :snicker: at my souvenir Pig Feathers bib Stu sent me.:hiding:
:cheers:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Actually guys - right now my on-line sales are have been on hold while I work with a co-packer to make our sauces in large volumes. We are going to be gearing up to try to get our sauces and rubs in grocery stores. Once we have the bottling going, we will open up our online sales again.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
1951 Championship Game - Van Brocklin 4 of 6 for 128 yards with 1 TD and no int., Waterfield 9 of 24 for 125 yards with 0 TD and 2 int. My grandson and I enjoyed the game immensely! :thinking:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
1951 Championship Game - Van Brocklin 4 of 6 for 128 yards with 1 TD and no int., Waterfield 9 of 24 for 125 yards with 0 TD and 2 int. My grandson and I enjoyed the game immensely! :thinking:
Where'd you get that stat line? I tried to find it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Actually guys - right now my on-line sales are have been on hold while I work with a co-packer to make our sauces in large volumes. We are going to be gearing up to try to get our sauces and rubs in grocery stores. Once we have the bottling going, we will open up our online sales again.

I need some steak rub stat.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Ah crap. Sorry about that my bruthuh. I'll see what I can scrape up.

No worries..........take your time but hurry hahaha

Monica and I both love that stuff. And I put a mess of butter in the cast iron pan and tossed in a huge strip steak that I had coated with the last of what I had and man that was one damn fine steak.