An excellent picture

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can't remember where I got this, but I saved it. I thought I'd post it. I have no idea where it was taken or why but this is a fantastic picture. I hope you enjoy it and if anyone knows the back story I'd love to hear it!

deacon-jones-rosey-grier-merlin-olsen-lamar-lundy-fearsome-foursome-001234111-single-image-cut.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Awesome pic Les, thanks for sharing.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is a cool pic. I've seen this before too.

Merlin looks like the Grand Poobah for The Loyal Order Of The Water Buffaloes. lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I can't remember where I got this, but I saved it. I thought I'd post it. I have no idea where it was taken or why but this is a fantastic picture. I hope you enjoy it and if anyone knows the back story I'd love to hear it!

View attachment 1936
Swag, is what come to mind looking at it. Big swag, to be more exact.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
very interesting Picture. I didn't recognize any of them at first until I looked at Deacon for a bit....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks a million for the link.

Some of the pics in the slideshow are awesome.

I wonder who's smokes those are sitting on the table.......

I'm gonna go ahead and guess they're Deacon's. He was the rebel of the bunch and would have sacked anyone who lectured him about smoking. :sneaky:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm gonna go ahead and guess they're Deacon's. He was the rebel of the bunch and would have sacked anyone who lectured him about smoking. :sneaky:

I would say if it was one of them it would have been him. But I've heard that he smoked.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
xmqzk4.jpg

[av]http://operaelsalvador.com/joomla/modules/mod_mp3player_files/mp3_xmas/whitechristmas.mp3[/av]