An early look at the 2015 schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Obviously the SOS changes quite a bit from year to year, but I feel a lot better about the 2015 schedule than I did this year's schedule.

On the horizon:
ARI x2
SEA x 2
SF x2
GB
DET
MIN
CHI
TB
WAS
BAL
CIN
CLE
PIT

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
9 games against 2014 playoff teams and maybe against both SB teams again. Lets hope the team fixes the O line and Bradford heals up and they all stay healthy all season.

Wonderboy

Rookie
That doesn't look great but much better than this year. I think we can pull 10 wins next year!

ram007

Starter
Assuming we split the division 3-3 + Wins against MIN, CHI, TB, WAS, CLE + Couple of good surprise wins. I don't see how we can finish less than 10-6 in 2015 at minimum with this schedule. Can make a case for 11-5 and 12-4 too.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I'll reserve judgement until home and away and dates are announced. There are still a lot of ways that we could get screwed, like playing in GB and Pitt while the Hawks and cards get them at home. Don't be surprised if they fuck us again with a week 17 road game.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll reserve judgement until home and away and dates are announced. There are still a lot of ways that we could get screwed, like playing in GB and Pitt while the Hawks and cards get them at home. Don't be surprised if they freak us again with a week 17 road game.

Looks like we get the Steelers at home but have to go to Green Bay to play the Packers.

St. Louis Rams
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Washington Redskins, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals