An App

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Did I see there was an App for the iPhone for this? I know something popped up when I 1st looked at the site but I ignored it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tapatalk.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I was on tapatalk then Sunday night added tapatalk2. It's great to roam from msg boards without needing to open windows. It's faster & cleaner. Well worth it IMHO

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PressureD41 said:
I was on tapatalk then Sunday night added tapatalk2. It's great to roam from msg boards without needing to open windows. It's faster & cleaner. Well worth it IMHO
Yeah it really is. The "latest" tab makes finding new posts super easy.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The Dude said:
PressureD41 said:
Yeah it really is. The "latest" tab makes finding new posts super easy.
Or being able to set in your settings to automaticly drop you back into tge thread where ya left off reading last

PhxRam

Rabid Ram said:
PhxRam said:
what is tapatalk 2? wtf.
Its an updated version of tapatalk. Which is a great way to view all your forums in 1 spot

Do people who have purchased the previous version get a free upgrade?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
PhxRam said:
Rabid Ram said:
PhxRam said:
what is tapatalk 2? wtf.
Its an updated version of tapatalk. Which is a great way to view all your forums in 1 spot

Do people who have purchased the previous version get a free upgrade?
Not sure I started with 2 might email the dev team bout it

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
It's so user friendly. Tons of options for you to play w/... Well worth if you have more than one msg board you like to check into often. Fast & clean.