Amendola out 2 to 6 weeks.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Silver called DA the Bob Sanders of offensive players.

Fisher and Snead knew what they were doing.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Good for him, more time to do commercials, seeing as he is such a celebrity now that he plays for the pays and has a whopping what 6 catches. Pft fucking tool

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
El Juggernauto said:
Good for him, more time to do commercials, seeing as he is such a celebrity now that he plays for the pays and has a whopping what 6 catches. Pft fucking tool

You mad bro?

This was his one chance to make money. He was always gonna take the top offer. Why are you so angry at him?

just be happy we have austin, who will be much better than amemdola can ever hope to be.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well there goes a compensatory draft pick, then again Jared Cook was probably gonna cancel most of that anaway

jap

Legend
Thordaddy said:
Well there goes a compensatory draft pick, then again Jared Cook was probably gonna cancel most of that anaway

We still have one coming for SJ.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
jap said:
Thordaddy said:

So Cook cancels that one instead

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thordaddy said:
jap said:
Thordaddy said:

So Cook cancels that one instead

But there is still the Gibson one!!!!!! that 17th round draft pick!!!

Graphicker

Starter
we're getting nothing.. We signed Cook and Long for mega money... Much more than Amendola, Gibson and Jax got.

FRO

Legend
Amendola is Wes Welker good. He isn't durable. It had to be a huge red flag when we didn't really offer him and we were desperate for offensive help.

jjab360

Legend
I think I heard someone say he converted 8 third downs on 10 recpetions for the Pats or something like that. He's gonna be great for the Pats if he can get healthy.

V3

Hall of Fame
El Juggernauto said:
Good for him, more time to do commercials, seeing as he is such a celebrity now that he plays for the pays and has a whopping what 6 catches. Pft freaking tool

I'm not sure I understand the hate. Why are you mad that he wanted to get paid money when it was also for a team that has a much better chance at going to the playoffs? I'm glad for him. He seems like a good guy that gave everything for the Rams which is probably one of the reasons he always got hurt.

That being said, it was an easy choice not to pay Amendola that much when we all knew he couldn't stay healthy.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
kurtfaulk said:
El Juggernauto said:
Good for him, more time to do commercials, seeing as he is such a celebrity now that he plays for the pays and has a whopping what 6 catches. Pft freaking tool

You mad bro?

This was his one chance to make money. He was always gonna take the top offer. Why are you so angry at him?

just be happy we have austin, who will be much better than amemdola can ever hope to be.

Hell yes I'm mad. I feel like he just used us as a spring board. I understand the money. That's just not admirable. We have a guy like Hayes, who could have gotten paid else ware, but he wanted to be here. I just didn't like the way any of it went down. It was like we never even had a chance. Idk, I'm just bitter

A55VA6

Legend
V3 said:
El Juggernauto said:

I'm not sure I understand the hate. Why are you mad that he wanted to get paid money when it was also for a team that has a much better chance at going to the playoffs? I'm glad for him. He seems like a good guy that gave everything for the Rams which is probably one of the reasons he always got hurt.

That being said, it was an easy choice not to pay Amendola that much when we all knew he couldn't stay healthy.
I look at Amendola and he seems to think about himself more than the team. Just what I've seen over time.

jjab360

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
kurtfaulk said:
El Juggernauto said:

You mad bro?

Hell yes I'm mad. I feel like he just used us as a spring board. I understand the money. That's just not admirable. We have a guy like Hayes, who could have gotten paid else ware, but he wanted to be here. I just didn't like the way any of it went down. It was like we never even had a chance. Idk, I'm just bitter
We obviously didn't even try that hard to bring him back. Snead said something in an interview along the lines of "You can't give a guy who can't stay healthy a big contract". Not to mention there was this speedy little slot receiver out of WVU Snead had his eye on that he wanted to bring in no matter what.

V3

Hall of Fame
A55VA6 said:
V3 said:
El Juggernauto said:

I look at Amendola and he seems to think about himself more than the team. Just what I've seen over time.

:zomg1:

Huh?! He's the complete opposite. He's willing to sacrifice his body for the good of the team. That's why he's constantly injured. Selfish is not a word I'd ever use to describe Amendola.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
V3 said:
A55VA6 said:
V3 said:
El Juggernauto said:

:zomg1:

Huh?! He's the complete opposite. He's willing to sacrifice his body for the good of the team. That's why he's constantly injured. Selfish is not a word I'd ever use to describe Amendola.
Yeah, I don't know about that either. I've never even heard of that description of Amendola before.