Amendola Fighting For A Roster Spot?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol Amendola is overrated and injury prone. I wouldn't bring the guy back for the minimum, honestly.

You wouldn't take back Amendola for the minimum? What?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Yeah, that's nuts. He was on pace for a pretty big season IF he had stayed upright. That IF is his downfall. Kid has mad talent, but I lost all <3 for him went he went to the dark side. that said, I would welcome him back with open arms for the league min, haha. ain't gonna happen.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it all worked out well. danny a went to the patriots, meaning the rams went after and got austin, the patriots let go of welker, danny was injured as usual, the patriots made themselves weaker, danny dropped the only pass thrown his way in the afc championship game on 3rd down, patriots lost, rams have austin for the forseeable future, danny made his money, patriots still haven't won anything since caught cheating.

couldn't have worked out better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

No waivers for him if he's cut.

A55VA6

Legend

Man you and I don't agree on ANYTHING do we? lol

But no, why would I want to take Amendola back to take reps away from Austin, Bailey, Givens, Quick.. and then he gets hurt? You guys would like Amendola back on this team?

I'll pass. Yes, even if he would accept the minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man you and I don't agree on ANYTHING do we? lol

But no, why would I want to take Amendola back to take reps away from Austin, Bailey, Givens, Quick.. and then he gets hurt? You guys would like Amendola back on this team?

I'll pass. Yes, even if he would accept the minimum.

Ok, he gets hurt. It's the vet min. Yea, I would love to have him back. He played well for us and Sam trusted him. Even if he only played 8 games, it doesn't hurt. Especially if it's for the vet min.

If any of those WRs you named are better than Amendola, he won't take reps away. If they aren't, why would we want them getting reps over him?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm with VAG. And not just because I like saying VAG, though that does play a part in it.

He is going to get hurt and before he does he takes a roster spot and worse than that he takes reps away because Bradford will be going to him often.

It's a bad move. His time with the Rams is over we have other guys that need to play as much as possible.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm with VAG. And not just because I like saying VAG, though that does play a part in it.

He is going to get hurt and before he does he takes a roster spot and worse than that he takes reps away because Bradford will be going to him often.

It's a bad move. His time with the Rams is over we have other guys that need to play as much as possible.

You mean AssVag?

Right?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah but since he and I roll I can call him VAG, where maybe other people can't. Kinda like LeBron. Some people can call him BronBron, but not just anyone.

See?

You gotta be tight with ASSVAG hahahaha........seewhatididthere

Lesson

Oh, really?
lol Amendola is overrated and injury prone. I wouldn't bring the guy back for the minimum, honestly.

How is he overrated? He led the NFL in all purpose yards in either 2009 or 2010. His health's an issue, but he is still a solid WR.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
No thanks.

I dont want him taking anyones roster spot and then play in 8 games.
Yeah but if we had someone go down and he isn't on a roster I'd take him to come in and help with a playoff run.

In the end though Danny has an NFL heart but not the durability,which our coaches recognized and thereby outsmarted the genius of Boston :bigup:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How is he overrated? He led the NFL in all purpose yards in either 2009 or 2010. His health's an issue, but he is still a solid WR.
His cumulative total (all purpose yards) over those two years were second most in NFL history behind Gayle Sayers.