Amazons: All or Nothing show to focus on 16 Rams.... ok?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams move & new LA Ram fans.Kids & families that never knew NFL football in LA.

The Rams were 3-1 & were playing good football. Shutting down Robert Quinn for a 2nd year in a row.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Todd Gurley lack of productions & was there a reason why.Was Bennie
A bad influence. I know once he got hurt The Rams offense really stunk.

Why did The Rams players quit on Fisher , reaction if Greg Robinson being kept off the roster in NO's ??
I think The Rams were still in it when Saffold had to play LT . Ram fans want to talk about Greg Robinson ??'
I think team chemistry sucked , especially on the offensive line. Was there drama there . Is Greg Robinson that bad ?? What are certain players mind sets.

McVay had to have seen all kinds of film clips & got an extra insite that no other team really gets in a season.
-- It doesn't take a genius to look at tape & cut Tim Barnes & Lance Kendricks.​