Am I the only Rams fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Doing mock drafts while watching the superbowl?

Seattle looks dominant, Rams have to fill in holes at multiple positions and upgrade in other spots. Glad the Rams have the draft capital to make the team a contender in 2014

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seattle's defense is the real deal.

laramsoriginal

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im convinced the rams need to trade down and then acquire a CB with their first-first round then trade down again from 13 to 17-20th and then acquire a FS then draft Guard and DT in the second rounds.

Rockman

UDFA
That's funny. I was just thinking about changing my wish from getting a #1 receiver (Sammy Watkins) to going with OT (Matthews) at 2 then getting Robinson at #13, then making sure we resign Saffold to play guard!!! We need to keep them Seahawks off Bradford.

Maybe we can just convince Sammy W to fake a hammy injury at the combine to cause him to fall to us in round 2 and give him a big signing bonus.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
SB ran wild on this seaderal D in 2012, he actually had more rushing yrds head to head than wilson. If Peyton would exploit their pass rush by joggin for a few yrds when nobody is open denver would pick up more first downs.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That's funny. I was just thinking about changing my wish from getting a #1 receiver (Sammy Watkins) to going with OT (Matthews) at 2 then getting Robinson at #13, then making sure we resign Saffold to play guard!!! We need to keep them Seahawks off Bradford.

Maybe we can just convince Sammy W to fake a hammy injury at the combine to cause him to fall to us in round 2 and give him a big signing bonus.

I did the same thing with knocking off Watkins and grabbing Matthews lol.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
and yes, have been looking and tweaking mock board all game.

laramsoriginal

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah im still solid at adding talent to the secondary with the 2 first round picks (make sure we trade down though)