Am I the only one...?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Do any of you other guys do this? I find myself looking at every mock draft I see cross my face. However, all I am really looking at are a couple of specific things:

#1) Make sure the Vikes don't screw things up and go ahead and take Kalil.
#2) (Maybe most importantly) Make sure Cleveland doesn't screw things up and go ahead and take Richardson.
#3) Make sure the Rams get their guy in Blackmon
#4) Skip down to the end
#5) Get mad when they stop at #32.
#6) Go to the next mock...

I just want to know who we're going to get!!! I know we're only 4 days away now, but the wait is starting to get to me! GO RAMS!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Wonderboy said:
Do any of you other guys do this? I find myself looking at every mock draft I see cross my face. However, all I am really looking at are a couple of specific things:

#1) Make sure the Vikes don't screw things up and go ahead and take Kalil.
#2) (Maybe most importantly) Make sure Cleveland doesn't screw things up and go ahead and take Richardson.
#3) Make sure the Rams get their guy in Blackmon
#4) Skip down to the end
#5) Get mad when they stop at #32.
#6) Go to the next mock...

I just want to know who we're going to get!!! I know we're only 4 days away now, but the wait is starting to get to me! GO RAMS!

Haha I do steps 3-5 a lot. I wanna see who the "expert" believes will be there in the second. At least throw us a bone and list the players who just missed. Most of the time I just grown and then go back through the first round to see who has been taken so I can figure out who is there in the second. :boing:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Used to do that the past couple years. This year I'm just gonna sit back and just enjoy the whole process. Even tho I'm a "Blackmon guy", logic says that we'll see a really good, impact player. Unless it'll be a DT. :sick: