Am I the only one going to NY?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me and my old man talked about it but I don't think it's in the cards this year.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm still voting that Max takes a GIANT Ram ROD sign so we can spot him on TV.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You better cheer your ass off when they take Manziel at 13 :sneaky:

Jk, that's cool man. Dope hat. Represent.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm still voting that Max takes a GIANT Ram ROD sign so we can spot him on TV.

Here, I made one for him.

GayHitlerAD_zps6ba4942d.jpg

That should be easy to spot and create a little buzz for ROD.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Have fun. I've always wanted to go up on draft day.

I think they ought to go ahead and break tradition and start putting the draft in a different city each year. For all the things the NFL does to make money it sure does seem like they could sell a lot of tickets and make the draft into EVEN MORE of a spectacle than what it is.

I'm sure Goodell would love to move it to Robert Crafts house.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd need some marketing and economic numbers to really form any solid opinions but it definitely would be cool to see it moving around and eventually make it to St. Louis. They should at least look into it.
I agree, I think it should move every year, kind of like the Superbowl. Why should only New York get the draft?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I agree, I think it should move every year, kind of like the Superbowl. Why should only New York get the draft?

Ironically, I just heard on Jay Mohr Sports that they are considering moving it as soon as next year.
Apparently, 6 cities are already inquiring about it.

V3

Hall of Fame
Have fun. I've always wanted to go up on draft day.

I think they ought to go ahead and break tradition and start putting the draft in a different city each year. For all the things the NFL does to make money it sure does seem like they could sell a lot of tickets and make the draft into EVEN MORE of a spectacle than what it is.

Haha! I just heard on the radio that the NFL is now considering moving the draft to different cities. I think they said as early as next year.

Good call, Sum!

Edit: Dammit, I didn't see Dodgers' post. Sorry.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
This is why you should be raffling off these. So we can find him in the crowd.
BnNpoNq.png

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Haha! I just heard on the radio that the NFL is now considering moving the draft to different cities. I think they said as early as next year.

Good call, Sum!

Edit: Dammit, I didn't see Dodgers' post. Sorry.
Now I just need to guess the winning lottery numbers...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
While you're at it, let us know what's going to happen in the draft.
I'm seeing 5 quality starter/contributors to the Rams. Carroll and Harbaugh are found in a closet together naked with ball gags and whips...Kaepernick is traded for a 5th round pick to the Browns...Seattle uses their first round pick on Taj Boyd because Russell Wilson has decided to pursue his baseball career. Bruce Arians abruptly retires because he is too distraught to continue once he realizes Harbaugh has been cheating on him.

PhxRam

Yeah i have to get to the post office.. i need to send out like 4 or 5 hats.. Sorry guys I am lazy

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm seeing 5 quality starter/contributors to the Rams. Carroll and Harbaugh are found in a closet together naked with ball gags and whips...Kaepernick is traded for a 5th round pick to the Browns...Seattle uses their first round pick on Taj Boyd because Russell Wilson has decided to pursue his baseball career. Bruce Arians abruptly retires because he is too distraught to continue once he realizes Harbaugh has been cheating on him.
Kraperdick to the Browns? Hasn't that fan base suffered enough?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah i have to get to the post office.. i need to send out like 4 or 5 hats.. Sorry guys I am lazy

I think that you should send me a hat as an apology to the guys who are waiting on hats you are to effing lazy to send. Also your checkbook should be included in the package. Thank you.

In return I will send you a fart in a ziplock bag. Yours to put on the mantle and cherish forever.