Am I the only one going to NY?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
2014-05-01 20.05.13.jpg

I'll be there wearing this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Love that hat... I haven't seen that one before. I gotta have one !!!

V3

Hall of Fame
Have fun and make a sign for us to look for(let us know what to look for beforehand, though).

As for the hat, I've never understood that emblem. To me it looks like some sacrificed alien creature. Like something natives would put on a pole to try and scare intruders or evil spirits away. Hopefully it scares away the bad juju for bad draft picks.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Have fun. I've always wanted to go up on draft day.

I think they ought to go ahead and break tradition and start putting the draft in a different city each year. For all the things the NFL does to make money it sure does seem like they could sell a lot of tickets and make the draft into EVEN MORE of a spectacle than what it is.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

I think they ought to go ahead and break tradition and start putting the draft in a different city each year. For all the things the NFL does to make money it sure does seem like they could sell a lot of tickets and make the draft into EVEN MORE of a spectacle than what it is.
Someone better make you Goodell's right-hand man asap lol

V3

Hall of Fame

That would work well for big cities like Chicago, LA, Dallas, Miami, etc but they would make a lot less money if they held it in cities like Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
That would work well for big cities like Chicago, LA, Dallas, Miami, etc but they would make a lot less money if they held it in cities like Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc.
Yes and no. Cities like Baltimore and even St. Louis (and Indy, KC, Nashville) would draw from neighboring markets. But obviously New York does have many markets in proximity, so very valid point.

Being in the concert and convention business, I see it first hand very often.

If the event was strictly trying to draw the St. Louis football fan the market would tap out...but an event like the draft is trying to draw fans of all markets. In all ideal circumstances cities like Chicago would be a better alternative because the home market is huge AND it is in a great location to draw from numerous markets.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I like the concept...just never been a fan of that logo.

I really like that logo... it helps that I remember that one since I'm just a little older than you. lol

I have 2 shirts with that logo... gotta get the hat too. I wish there was a white one,,, to deflect the sun,,, but that yellow won't be bad.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm jealous. How many days will you be there? The whole draft or just round 1?

I could make that trip actually. I am only 3 hours away...............but no! Not this year! I have to go the wifes family reunion out in the woods that weekend. God I hope we have reception.

V3

Hall of Fame
Yes and no. Cities like Baltimore and even St. Louis (and Indy, KC, Nashville) would draw from neighboring markets. But obviously New York does have many markets in proximity, so very valid point.

Being in the concert and convention business, I see it first hand very often.

If the event was strictly trying to draw the St. Louis football fan the market would tap out...but an event like the draft is trying to draw fans of all markets. In all ideal circumstances cities like Chicago would be a better alternative because the home market is huge AND it is in a great location to draw from numerous markets.

I'd need some marketing and economic numbers to really form any solid opinions but it definitely would be cool to see it moving around and eventually make it to St. Louis. They should at least look into it.