Am I Seeing This Right?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Screenshot_2015-06-13-18-14-25.png

Do we seriously have some 30 year old rookies on our team? Slavin is 29 apparantly.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
No, it's completely wrong. Something is off with the roster because when I looked the other day to see Terrence Frank's age, I was surprised to see he was so old. I looked him up and he's actually like 22 or 23.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, it's completely wrong. Something is off with the roster because when I looked the other day to see Terrence Frank's age, I was surprised to see he was so old. I looked him up and he's actually like 22 or 23.

I guess that's the rams website for you.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I guess that's the rams website for you.

It's a joke still awaiting the additions of Chris Weinke and Jeff Garcia to the coaching staff too. I'm willing to bet, it won't be till September or if anytime at all.

As to the ages some of them on the website (roster) are actually blank for example, Malcom Brown, Isiah Ferguson, Jacob Hagen and even our 2nd round selection Rob Havenstein and has Malone age as blank as well.

http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/roster.html

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's messed up. If it was my job to maintain that website, it would be updated by the minute.
hmmm. I wonder what that pays....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's messed up. If it was my job to maintain that website, it would be updated by the minute.
If you apply, and need a letter of reference I'll be happy to write one for you!!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Get your resume prepared and head on over there.

GO RAMS!!!!